Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can already hear these "talking heads" saying that we don't match up well against them and we'll be the upset for the weekend and something something something ...

F**K them !!!!! Our guys are HUNGRY !

The biggest advantage of this game is our D-line vs their O-line, I believe we can get a really good pass rush with our front four and this will be our key to shutting down their offense.

From a Bengals forum:

“The Bengals have been ratings monsters this year. The lack of primetime slot is because of TN.

I said it once and I'll say it again, their fans are lame. They don't care about the Titans. I went to a game a few years ago and the fans couldn't be less into it. It reminded me a lot of the Raiders game earlier this year I went to.”

From a Bengals forum:

“The Bengals have been ratings monsters this year. The lack of primetime slot is because of TN.

I said it once and I'll say it again, their fans are lame. They don't care about the Titans. I went to a game a few years ago and the fans couldn't be less into it. It reminded me a lot of the Raiders game earlier this year I went to.”
Fans at a Raiders game not into it? That's an oxymoron.

Fans at a Raiders game not into it? That's an oxymoron.
There was a Raiders game early on, Chiefs maybe, that there were more opposing fans than Raiders fans. The commentators even mentioned it.
But yes Raiders nation is usually making their presence felt

Interesting nugget I just heard on A to Z sports this morning.

J. Chase said him and Fulton against each other are either, tied, or 1 up, he said Fulton is usually 1 up on him. If anyone CB knows Chase it’s Fulton. Both LSU teammates, they were even teammates in high school.

Nothing is stopping the Titans this year, certainly not the Bungholes in the Divisional round. In Vrabel we trust.
The only thing that would stop them is themselves and stupid turnovers but hopefully we are about to see them put together the best 3 performances of the year!

The Titans meet the Bungles with a secondary and pass rush this time around. Titans by 10. Will be interesting to see if they deviate from the norm and have Fulton shadow Chase. Jackrabbit covering Chase will be enough to induce a rage. The Titans are finally healthy, they'll take care of Cincy and meet KC in the AFC championship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back