Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hendrickson will be out as well. Bengals defense will be limited.
Do people who go into concussion protocols 6 days before game day not normally get out of them? I feel like they usually go from Monday (Played on Sunday) to like Thursday and get out of the protocols. Obviously, there varying levels of severity.

Do people who go into concussion protocols 6 days before game day not normally get out of them? I feel like they usually go from Monday (Played on Sunday) to like Thursday and get out of the protocols. Obviously, there varying levels of severity.
I’ve seen players out for 2 weeks with concussions. Actually, didn’t someone miss like 2 weeks with a concussion on our team this year, or last?

Autry, Dupree, Simmons, Cunningham and Long will be running wild all day long. That Bengals OL won't be able to protect Burrow this Saturday. Come full speed at Burrow all game long, double Chase and we'll be fine.

Titans 34-20

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve seen players out for 2 weeks with concussions. Actually, didn’t someone miss like 2 weeks with a concussion on our team this year, or last?

What I’ve been reading is the Bengals don’t expect him to play. Just like Bosa on the 49ers. I don’t see a way the Bengals can win with that defense, which wasn’t very good anyway so thin. Stranger things I know. They barely beat the Raiders. If we don’t turn it over is a blowout. This isn’t the defense Burrow went off on last season. The Titans offense put up 450 yards of offense on a healthy Bengals defense last year. Outgained them by 100 yards. Game the Titans should have won. Burrow didn’t go off. He had a very average day… against a very bad Titans defense. Burrow is a stud and he has Chase now. It this is a game that shouldn’t be close…but because it’s the Titans the score will look closer than the game actually is.

We will find out the Bengals aren’t as good as the media has labeled them. they are sexy because of the storyline and Burrow. Titans don’t talk trash they just play football. They don’t win sexy with lots of passing TDs. It’s boring football to the casual fan.

Titans 31
Bengals 21

Fuck the Bengals !!!!

NFL injury updates, latest league news from Monday, Jan. 17

Tennessee Titans coach Mike Vrabel said a decision has not been made yet on whether running back Derrick Henry will play in Saturday's Divisional Round game versus the Bengals, per NFL Network's Cameron Wolfe. Vrabel added that this is a big week for Henry to get acclimated as the team prepares for a ground-heavy attack

Good on Vrabel for not showing his hands.. Let the Bengals think he may not play.

NFL injury updates, latest league news from Monday, Jan. 17

Tennessee Titans coach Mike Vrabel said a decision has not been made yet on whether running back Derrick Henry will play in Saturday's Divisional Round game versus the Bengals, per NFL Network's Cameron Wolfe. Vrabel added that this is a big week for Henry to get acclimated as the team prepares for a ground-heavy attack
Has to be some bellicheck work here. I thought King Henry was arguably ready to go week 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back