Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bagels are I for a rude awakening boys!!!!!! Who dat? Who Dey? What ever lame shit that they say! This will get ugly early! Look for King Henry to have his way with the Bagels defense like I have my way with a Dickerson Rd hooker!!!! We will beat them so bad, Ickie Woods will feel it!!!!!

Titans 679
Dickerson rd Hookers 1

I have a soft spot for James Conner. He went to McDowell HS 9 years after I did, Glad he got a TD

Edit: wrong thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2022-1-17_18-22-48-png.19214

View attachment 19218

Hey guys, I picked the Titans to make it to the SB this year and I think they will. You have one thing no other AFC team has - the week off. I also think they're the top seed for a reason. Very peculiar to me that the oddsmakers have the chance around 10% for a top seed.

Kick the bengals ass please
The enemy of my enemy is my frie…. Nope can’t do it. F&$k off you Ratbird piece of S4!t! Only team worse than yours is the Steelers.

Feelin real nervous about this one fellas. And it's all Todd Downings fault. Our first quarter offense has been littered with 3 and outs all season long. I love our defense but those weapons Cincy got are dangerous. I need to see Julio and Henry come alive - I already know what AJ brings.

I just want us to come out sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back