Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we held it to 3....lets remember that this is the top seed in the AFC here guys. Overall good half on our side IMO. Agree that we need to get more aggressive on D though.....can't let them big play their way back into this.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but we may already have. We cannot give up 3rd and long time and time again and expect to contain this offense for 60 minutes. We need to make major adjustments to our 3rd down D, and get Henry chewing up yards and clock for the final 30.

they went like 90 yards in 3 mins because of garbage ass 3 man rush bullshit

he does this all the time and it never works, dumb as hell

I like how the half time talking heads were all about what Ravens have to do to win. They really don’t want us there.

Time to close this out and tell them too effing bad.

Regardless of what happens in the second half I’m proud of how prepared this team was, and how they played in the first.

Hostile environment, against what could be the best team in football, and to do that? Amazing.

Hate to be the bearer of bad news but we may already have. We cannot give up 3rd and long time and time again and expect to contain this offense for 60 minutes. We need to make major adjustments to our 3rd down D, and get Henry chewing up yards and clock for the final 30.

Yep....thinking that is what I said in my post....

That said, we need to be clear eyed about this. These guys are 14-2 for a pretty good reason here. We are playing well IMO. They are going to get some big plays here....that is just the reality. We do need to get more aggressive, and stay that way to try to minimize this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back