Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
SUMMARY: The agent for Pacman Jones says his client has already started working out and is looking forward to next season. "I think his outlook is real positive, he knows it was a long season for him, different physically on his body, he wore down at the end," Michael Huyghue said. "He's determined to make the Pro Bowl, he's got some good goals in mind." Huyghue also said Jones will get to Nashville early and participate in the team's offseason program. He was also confident that Jones will not be involved in any off-field legal issues which overshadowed him much of his rookie season.

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

One article saying Hill looks to improve next season.
One article saying Pacman won't cause trouble.
My theory is that the two corners are actually twins, one has to be the evil one. On the bright side, if Pac does get in a bit of mischief this off-season, it can't be quite as bad as last time... surely?

The story here in town is that BUD had Pacman come to Houston, sat him down and told him that he will not tolerate the kind of behavior PAC exhibited this season, and if he does he will be gone...apparently the Raiders(no joke) and Miami have expressed interest in bringing him in as a punt returner only and would be willing to trade for him..

Oh yeah, with all the antics before the season, I forgot that Pac caused some trouble on the field, too. He was busy this year. :ha:

Sometimes I wonder if Al Davis just wants these players in order to build the Raiders' reputation as a bunch of ruthless misfits. Fans seem to appreciate it.

Tackhead #9 said:
Al Davis just wants these players in order to build the Raiders' reputation as a bunch of ruthless misfits. Fans seem to appreciate it.
_G3D3024-Oakwebpx-1.jpg

This guy seems to. :lol3:

Raider fans are SCARY! At the AFC Championship game, I was wearing a Titans jersey....for about 5 minutes. I've got a temper, but I decided to take a loss. I really thought my friends and I were going to get beat up. I was traumatized:cry:

Look at it this way, Pac-Man is marketable. He's the type of dude who makes name for himself. Like it or not. He puts some life into an otherwise boring franchise at this point. On and off the field. I like him.

PhiSlammaJamma said:
Look at it this way, Pac-Man is marketable. He's the type of dude who makes name for himself. Like it or not. He puts some life into an otherwise boring franchise at this point. On and off the field. I like him.
Great post. I'm glad to see you haven't got any corn cob issues...:))

Go Pacman!

moose4now said:
What kind of training?

Making lists? :winker:

Seriously, Chad hosts a "mini-camp" in California for pro and some college players. He likes to have DB's and QB's at the camp so that he can run routes against high caliber DB's and get passes from qb's.

His theory is that lifting weights and running helps your body, but it doesn't really enhance your football skills.

elfinmagic53 said:
Seriously, Chad hosts a "mini-camp" in California for pro and some college players. He likes to have DB's and QB's at the camp so that he can run routes against high caliber DB's and get passes from qb's.

His theory is that lifting weights and running helps your body, but it doesn't really enhance your football skills.

so who are the high caliber DB's..Jones sure doesn't fit that unless you want to learn how to whine to the ref :ha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back