Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewker said:
so who are the high caliber DB's..Jones sure doesn't fit that unless you want to learn how to whine to the ref :ha:

I think Pac has the potential to be a high caliber DB and probably the Chad Johnson mini camp will help him hone his skills. He doesn't turn down anyone who asks to come train with him.

elfinmagic53 said:
I think Pac has the potential to be a high caliber DB and probably the Chad Johnson mini camp will help him hone his skills. He doesn't turn down anyone who asks to come train with him.

wait!!! you originally said Johnson wanted high caliber DB's to practice against now you're saying he has potential..which is it:winker:

so Jones asked to go there so he could learn how to play DB:ha:

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
I'd like that if I didn't already know you were
some drunk upper bleacher bum like me. :p

Awwww, BiPolar, you can sit next to me, near the field, behind the bench at the next home game. As long as we can get rid of those golddigger references!

As for Pac, Chad invites mostly guys that he's cool with or friends with around the league. Pac has skills that would qualify him as high caliber and how does it hurt to go practice against Chad Johnson?

Well, if we get the help we need at safety I might have to take you up on that. These past two years I've been able to sit pretty much wherever I want save club for the entire back end of the schedule. I'm sure Pacman would be pleased if the DB's as a whole played well enough to keep the 330's with the 330's and the 135's with the 135's.

Maybe Johnson can help him out with that at "Chad Camp".
Pac has skills that would qualify him as high caliber and how does it hurt to go practice against Chad Johnson?
Chad crossed Pacman off his list before the coin-toss.
Do you have any idea what I mean by that?

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Well, if we get the help we need at safety I might have to take you up on that. These past two years I've been able to sit pretty much wherever I want save club for the entire back end of the schedule. I'm sure Pacman would be pleased if the DB's as a whole played well enough to keep the 330's with the 330's and the 135's with the 135's.

Maybe Johnson can help him out with that at "Chad Camp".

Chad crossed Pacman off his list before the coin-toss.
Do you have any idea what I mean by that?

Now see, your little safety quip just got you uninvited to sit next to me!:hot:

Yes I know about Chad's list and how Pac was on the list of potential people who could cover him. Did you know that Chad stole the Riverdance endzone dance idea from me! He's a thief!:irked:

Get out of the fog. It wasn't a quip or a smack dis or whatever. We need some damn help at safety or we are gonna pick in the top 5 again next year. The linebacking corp needs fresh blood. It's called reality. If you paid as much attention to these players performance on gameday as your makeup you would see that now that the draft capital is spent on DL & CB it is time to get an upgrade at LB and S. It's progressional.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee.:coffee: Being a pro football player is not all hugs and kisses. It's a competitive world, a competitive game, and a competitive market. Your boy Thompson's market value is down. I'm not sure they are going to punt on him but Lamont himself can not rule it out. To do so would be foolish and only serve to set him up for failure. (see Peyton Manning, failure prototype)

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Get out of the fog. It wasn't a quip or a smack dis or whatever. We need some damn help at safety or we are gonna pick in the top 5 again next year. The linebacking corp needs fresh blood. It's called reality. If you paid as much attention to these players performance on gameday as your makeup you would see that now that the draft capital is spent on DL & CB it is time to get an upgrade at LB and S. It's progressional.

You need to wake up and smell the coffee.:coffee: Being a pro football player is not all hugs and kisses. It's a competitive world, a competitive game, and a competitive market. Your boy Thompson's market value is down. I'm not sure they are going to punt on him but Lamont himself can not rule it out. To do so would be foolish and only serve to set him up for failure. (see Peyton Manning, failure prototype)

Lamont isn't MY boy, he belongs to another.

Hey Go Titans 3801, is this what you meant?

Elf, you are going to have to do better than that.
Here this is a coupon...
gift_cert_20.jpg

Present it at any Nashville area tattoo parlor for one free tattoo that reads:
Property of SEC 330 BIPOLAR; I am owned.:))

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Hey Go Titans 3801, is this what you meant?

Elf, you are going to have to do better than that.
Here this is a coupon...
gift_cert_20.jpg

Present it at any Nashville area tattoo parlor for one free tattoo that reads:
Property of SEC 330 BIPOLAR; I am owned.:))

Quit smoking that crack, dude!:stars:

Yes, SEC BP, I think you're feeling what I've been feeling for a few weeks, like arguing with a tickle-me elmo. No matter how solid your argument is, you pull the string, and some giggling response comes back out, the same few things over and over that aren't responsive anyway...

Thanks for the support...

GoTitans3801 said:
Yes, SEC BP, I think you're feeling what I've been feeling for a few weeks, like arguing with a tickle-me elmo. No matter how solid your argument is, you pull the string, and some giggling response comes back out, the same few things over and over that aren't responsive anyway...

Thanks for the support...

Bah, quit hatin'! (Gunny, the strike is over:kiss: )

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
If you are going to rebuttle that no help is needed at safety than make an argument to that effect.

Safeties are "safety valves". The play shouldn't make it in the backfield in the first place. It starts with the defensive line. If a running back makes it past the D-line, then you've got the linebackers who are supposed to step up and stop the forward motion. Most of the time, running backs had glided through the D-line and linebackers and were hitting their stride by the time they got to the safeties.

It's very difficult to catch and tackle an elusive running back who has hit the open field, one who was barely bumped by a D-lineman or linebacker.

You put any safety back there in the same situation and you'd have them running down the same rb's. From the first Steeler game to the last Jaguar game, the same problems were evident on the D-line. The best defensive showing of the year was the Ravens game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back