Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
considering the inability of the staff to properly implement a FB into the offensive scheme, I see no reason to keep a dedicated FB

we'd be better off with a Hybrid (RB/FB - TE/H-back)

Puck said:
considering the inability of the staff to properly implement a FB into the offensive scheme, I see no reason to keep a dedicated FB

we'd be better off with a Hybrid (RB/FB - TE/H-back)
I think it boils down to special teams play. Fleming has done well with that and they were using Hall as a wedge buster last week before the concussion and he was said to be doing well.

True, so really, it's a crapshoot. But I guess we're predicting 3RBs, 4TEs, and 1 out of the following- Fleming, Hall, Ganther? I doubt we'll drop Ganther to the practice squad. I don't think three can make it, definitely not without dropping Guenther, but could two of those three make it and we still keep 4 TEs? Do those numbers work?

Maybe it is because Kinney and Scaife have been injured but the Titans still look like they'll have packages which utilize a FB.

SEC 330 BIPOLAR said:
Fleming is a bust it looks like. Don't worry... we'll keep him.
For some reason this team retains busts... :hmm:

Never really heard the term bust for a late round pick. After his 1st year, he was looking like a steal. If he doesn't return to that form, then it'd be nice for Hall or Ganther to show something in preseason.

Shesh, I'm a Vol guy, I should just be saying "just give him the job because he's a Vol!" :deadhorse

If we keep 4 RB I'm hoping Payton is in the mix. He was worn down by the end of the year after Europe and a season, but he had good quicks early last year.

In any event, it'll be good to see the preseason games to compare what's on the roster.

Yeah, I hope we keep Payton too, he was a big factor in winning the World Bowl in Europe, and 105 yards with 2 TD's is not bad.

But, its likely he may be on the practice squad, along with Ganther unless they don't prove something in pre-season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back