Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy , that does explain a lot though.

So now we have our WR#2 and TE#1 both headed to FA probably going to lose one for sure. And our WR#1 has both his knees being worked on ... oh and OC coordinator is gone. Lol jk jk - not all doom and gloom - GET WELL AJ we gunna need ya even more!

Not to take anything away from what he accomplished, but how does a "you're done for the season" equate to a quick knee clean up?

And he still made guys look foolish, just a baller. Wonder if this has anything to do with Smith not feeding him after the first against Baltimore and running Henry into stacked boxes. Or that coulda been Smith being an idiot.

Not to take anything away from what he accomplished, but how does a "you're done for the season" equate to a quick knee clean up?
May have been more of a pain management issue for him. Playing on his knees wouldn’t cause more damage but would hurt. Having surgery may have knocked him out for an extended period so he choose to play with pain.

And he still made guys look foolish, just a baller. Wonder if this has anything to do with Smith not feeding him after the first against Baltimore and running Henry into stacked boxes. Or that coulda been Smith being an idiot.

Right. He made the Pro Bowl with 2 bad knees. Real team player.

Knew something was wrong with dude every week when hed grab his leg after a play

#sssstud

Yeah, it was obvious every time he got tackled he came up hobbled. Just knew he'd be out at some point after watching him in pain after every catch.

props to him for working through the pain and still balling.

I'm old school.. I loved Kendall Wright and Jake Locker, due to the fact they stayed away from social media. I just hope social media doesn't get to AJ. Just looking at that video, I don't care for the vibes.

I'm old school.. I loved Kendall Wright and Jake Locker, due to the fact they stayed away from social media. I just hope social media doesn't get to AJ. Just looking at that video, I don't care for the vibes.
He was quite clearly fucked up in the video, nurses typically don't let patients have their phone right after for that reason. And AJ has already apologized for this, but it's obscene that he even had too.

Give me a good player with a personality over a mediocre quiet dude every day of the week

Not saying it is with Brown, but alot of athletes are so
self-promoting these days

Just play the game, personally I don't need to hear or see all the social media crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back