Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying it is with Brown, but alot of athletes are so
self-promoting these days

Just play the game, personally I don't need to hear or see all the social media crap
I hear you, and I prefer if they didnt. But I'm not going to blame a guy for promoting his own brand that may help him to make more money outside of football. As long as it doesnt interfere with the team/performance.

I hear you, and I prefer if they didnt. But I'm not going to blame a guy for promoting his own brand that may help him to make more money outside of football. As long as it doesnt interfere with the team/performance.
Make more money? Lol
I get it in a sense...but I guess multiple million dollar contracts aren't enough?

Make more money? Lol
I get it in a sense...but I guess multiple million dollar contracts aren't enough?
I don't think football players work as hard as they do to get those multi-million dollar deals to not spend the money and just invest so they never have to do something again. (that would also go against the work ethics it took to get those contracts)

I don't blame them either. Spend the money. As a professional athlete, they've already put in more work than most human beings just to reach the professional level. Earn that extra money while you can, as a pro athlete, only the absolute best get 20 years, the large majority don't even reach "millions".

I don't think football players work as hard as they do to get those multi-million dollar deals to not spend the money and just invest so they never have to do something again. (that would also go against the work ethics it took to get those contracts)

I don't blame them either. Spend the money. As a professional athlete, they've already put in more work than most human beings just to reach the professional level. Earn that extra money while you can, as a pro athlete, only the absolute best get 20 years, the large majority don't even reach "millions".
I agree with the hard work they put in...I suppose if I had the chance to make all I could I'd take it as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Make more money? Lol
Multimillions is good and all but you never know how long and NFL career is going to be. Plus, if you're a star people will throw money at you to be the face of their product...why the hell not take it?

If you don’t have some ego, you aren’t successful in the NFL. Comes with the personality type required. I do think people are reading way too much into Vrabel’s ego though. He certainly has one, but there is really no evidence it’s been a barrier to hiring coaches.

If you don’t have some ego, you aren’t successful in the NFL. Comes with the personality type required. I do think people are reading way too much into Vrabel’s ego though. He certainly has one, but there is really no evidence it’s been a barrier to hiring coaches.
Not yet lol, we'll see if Bowen gets another shot at being a DC

You complained about hearing or seeing them on social media. I'm so confused...
Re-read my post.. I said I don't need to hear or see it, hence why I'm not on them....but articles post twitter and Instagram crap...But I'm not on the actual social media sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back