Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We do not need this! New rules and hope he has vax and back before thursday but we got to get AJ back to have a chance in my opinion, on thursday.

Julio is a failed experiment...literally feel like we could file a lemon law suit against Atlanta for that one...Robinson got played like a drum on that deal.

Don't care if he sees the field again...he is no value on it and just takes up a spot for someone who at least can run for a game without gimping to the sideline.

If he cold not get healed in the 3 weeks he was on IR there is no chance he contributes the rest of the season.

Julio is a failed experiment...literally feel like we could file a lemon law suit against Atlanta for that one...Robinson got played like a drum on that deal.

Don't care if he sees the field again...he is no value on it and just takes up a spot for someone who at least can run for a game without gimping to the sideline.

If he cold not get healed in the 3 weeks he was on IR there is no chance he contributes the rest of the season.
He's been dealing with that hammy since half way through last season in ATL. Unless there is some surgical procedure to get it to fully heal I think he may be done for good. Damaged goods. Titans look like idiots on this trade, but I won't fault them for trying. They gambled and lost.

I don't see the problem being Julio. He was wide open multiple times Sunsay, at least one of which would have been an easy TD. We are failing to get him the ball. That is on Tanne and Downing. Tanne has played like shit for most of the season. 21 total TDs and 18 Turnovers ain't gonna cut it.

Got caught up in Julio's name and AJ Brown playing with his idol crap

100% correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back