Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook is trash. I guess some of y'all don't know how double teams work? Of coarse Julio ain't gonna do shit when our only other two viable offensive weapons are out.

I don't see the problem being Julio. He was wide open multiple times Sunsay, at least one of which would have been an easy TD. We are failing to get him the ball. That is on Tanne and Downing. Tanne has played like **** for most of the season. 21 total TDs and 18 Turnovers ain't gonna cut it.
Julio's problem isn't getting open its staying healthy and on the field...he's useless to us on the sidelines or IR

Westbrook is trash. I guess some of y'all don't know how double teams work? Of coarse Julio ain't gonna do **** when our only other two viable offensive weapons are out.
Was Julio doubled team against Pit?
I just think he didn’t get open, specifically in the second half.

He’s been nagging injury all year and missing big chunks of the season entirely. really it’s not a big deal, he’s just damaged goods.
Not buying any reason for teams to double team him.

Was Julio doubled team against Pit?
I just think he didn’t get open, specifically in the second half.

He’s been nagging injury all year and missing big chunks of the season entirely. really it’s not a big deal, he’s just damaged goods.
Not buying any reason for teams to double team him.

Julio was wide open deep on the first play of the game, but Tanny got swallowed by the pass rush. We went back to the same play to NWI and he dropped the ball.

Julio hurt himself on the Firkser fumble trying to go for the ball....he didn't get open in the 2nd half at all because he didn't play a single snap.

Watch the play late in the first half where Tanny tries to hit Julio on a crosser in the end zone. If Julio makes his cut and runs at speed, Tannys pass hits him dead in the chest for a TD. But Julio makes a week cut and then just is strolling across and Tanny puts the ball in front of him. I just watched that play 20 times on the All 22 and Julio’s lack of effort is why that pass missed. Not Tannys fault, 100% Julio’s fault.

Watch the play late in the first half where Tanny tries to hit Julio on a crosser in the end zone. If Julio makes his cut and runs at speed, Tannys pass hits him dead in the chest for a TD. But Julio makes a week cut and then just is strolling across and Tanny puts the ball in front of him. I just watched that play 20 times on the All 22 and Julio’s lack of effort is why that pass missed. Not Tannys fault, 100% Julio’s fault.

I was at the game and it looked like Julio had some words with NWI after that play...we were wondering whether someone didn't run the correct route.

I was at the game and it looked like Julio had some words with NWI after that play...we were wondering whether someone didn't run the correct route.
How does Westbrook not running the right route have anything to do with Julio's effort or lack of on a ball thrown to him?

Julio was wide open deep on the first play of the game, but Tanny got swallowed by the pass rush. We went back to the same play to NWI and he dropped the ball.

Julio hurt himself on the Firkser fumble trying to go for the ball....he didn't get open in the 2nd half at all because he didn't play a single snap.
I know he had the first play of the game and I’m well aware he wasn’t in the game the second half. Pretty normal stuff for him. Open for a play, then hurt.

I know he had the first play of the game and I’m well aware he wasn’t in the game the second half. Pretty normal stuff for him. Open for a play, then hurt.
At this point AJ isn't much better
I hope we get the 2020 version going forward...but then again we have the 2021 version of Tannehill

Ya'll hate on NWI a lot. He made some big catches tonight. Bench julio until the playoffs. Then tell him to man up. He's not that old.

JJ2 gotta be happy being on a 10 win team...

If Julio can go?? :hugelaugh: Def going to miss those 1 catch games on 3 targets .. and blown hammy by halftime.

Anyone know why Julio wasn't on the field for the last drive? Didn't see anything about the hamstring again, unless it started get sore again and it was a precaution measure? Unless he's been going half speed this season or something, but I refuse to believe he's completely washed. Remember he was playing well at the beginning of the season and still showed flashes of Atlanta Julio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back