Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leatherwood was a victim of being drafted too high. He should have been a guard all along. He's not great, but I don't think he's as bad as everyone thinks he is. If he was drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round as a guard, he wouldn't have had these high expectations put on him. That's Mayock's and Gruden's fault.

Another O-linemen I would like to kick the tires on is Alec Lindstrom, C from Boston College. Was released by the Cowboys, but I think he'd be an upgrade over Levin as our backup center. Vrabel may be interested due to the BC connection.

Leatherwood was a victim of being drafted too high. He should have been a guard all along. He's not great, but I don't think he's as bad as everyone thinks he is. If he was drafted in the 2nd or 3rd round as a guard, he wouldn't have had these high expectations put on him. That's Mayock's and Gruden's fault.

Another O-linemen I would like to kick the tires on is Alec Lindstrom, C from Boston College. Was released by the Cowboys, but I think he'd be an upgrade over Levin as our backup center. Vrabel may be interested due to the BC connection.

Would he come here to be a backup C/G when another team may offer him an easier chance to start?

Seems to be a common theme with Raiders being victims of being drafted too high

JaMarcus Russell
Clelin Ferrell

Seems to be a common theme with Raiders being victims of being drafted too high

JaMarcus Russell
Clelin Ferrell

Clelin Ferrell 4th overall

say-what-huh.gif

Titans Schwenke sorta the same... clearly a dang C but Titans insisted on trying to make him a G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back