Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few new alt helmets, think we will have one? I'd love to see the baby blue or a variation of the Oilers...I'd rather see a new one rather than just the classic white Oiler one ..just my opinion though

https://titanswire.usatoday.com/202...ton-oilers-throwbacks-nfl-helmet-rule-change/

NFL alternate helmets: Tracking NFL teams' secondary lids for the 2022 season
hqdefault.jpg

your links suck and you should feel bad about that

Never been a fan of alternate helmets. The best uniforms in the league have been the same since like the 1940’s.
I don’t mind a complete uniform change entirely at the beginning of a new year, but even that should be super rare.

I like the original titans uniform.

View attachment 19807

Never been a fan of alternate helmets. The best uniforms in the league have been the same since like the 1940’s.
I don’t mind a complete uniform change entirely at the beginning of a new year, but even that should be super rare.

I like the original titans uniform.

View attachment 19807

This entire picture breakdown reminds me of playing the hell out of Madden 2000 on Gameboy.

We have two helmets now - the dark blue, and old white. -- I would like to see us do the storm trooper with ALL white, maybe slightly modify the blue stripes on the helmet to match a sword. That would actually look good ---- the storm trooper look we got now looks like there was an air raid on a barracks of pilots, and dude jumped in his F-16 with his longjohns on and flight helmet.........

The oilers should be unveiled against either bills, cowboys, or giants.

This entire picture breakdown reminds me of playing the hell out of Madden 2000 on Gameboy.

We have two helmets now - the dark blue, and old white. -- I would like to see us do the storm trooper with ALL white, maybe slightly modify the blue stripes on the helmet to match a sword. That would actually look good ---- the storm trooper look we got now looks like there was an air raid on a barracks of pilots, and dude jumped in his F-16 with his longjohns on and flight helmet.........

The oilers should be unveiled against either bills, cowboys, or giants.
I’m good with an old throwback original too. Shouldn’t be anything to unveil though, we’ve seen the oiler uniforms, blue and white

I was hoping back when they redesigned the uniform, that we'd get a silver helmet. I think silver with the sword would look awesome.

My thought is the Titan's brand is not strong. I don't mind simple, classic, and I actually would push that, but it has to be something that can stand the test of time. The Oilers got that by accident. The Titans missed. The Flaming thumbtack just doesn't have long term appeal. So I would be interested in a change. The sword is better than the T from that perspective but think they can do better.

man even more unpopular opinion ; I really dig the new Washington helmet / both standard and the black alternate
oooh I really like the red helmets. Not so much the black... too similar to the Steelers.

The most unpopular of opinions... I really like some of the funky flag helmets the University of Maryland has come out in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back