Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thought is the Titan's brand is not strong. I don't mind simple, classic, and I actually would push that, but it has to be something that can stand the test of time. The Oilers got that by accident. The Titans missed. The Flaming thumbtack just doesn't have long term appeal. So I would be interested in a change. The sword is better than the T from that perspective but think they can do better.
Titans brand is weak because of 2 things.

Lack of championships and their market.

Nashville is on the up and up nationally but were still a newer team in the pro sports world.

Wins change everything. Nothing wrong with the logo imo. Some of the merchandise looks like a joke, but thats a league wide issue due to bad designers creating trash just for the sake of having new stuff they can sell.

oooh I really like the red helmets. Not so much the black... too similar to the Steelers.

The most unpopular of opinions... I really like some of the funky flag helmets the University of Maryland has come out in.

that one is a little too busy too much going on there haha but to each their own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back