Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Last edited by a moderator:
Nice, but I would rather the team didn't need that many come from behinds.
10 out of 32 games here came from behind, about 1/3 lost and also a third we won outright.
I would take it over a loss anyday.

Tannehill now moves up to #17 all time- tied with Russell Wilson and Tony Romo at 24 FQCs.

Next up- Warren Moon with 25 and Joe Montana with 26.

Titans have most 4th qtr comebacks in the league past three years with 13! 11 under Tannehill.

i dunno- THill caught fire and you dont know what goes into orchestrating a late 4th qtr drive in NFL. It’s a lot more than meets the eye or just throwing accurately. Vrabel
says it’s his football IQ.

Henry carried the team all night long. He carries the team on that drive. The LB’s were crashing hard because of him. We don’t win that game without 22.

With BDH you can pretty much use this line anytime. That said, have to give credit to Tanny in that second half and that last drive. Had some great throws and clutch moments.

He played better in the 2nd half but Derrick carried the team all night. Even the last drive.

He played better in the 2nd half but Derrick carried the team all night. Even the last drive.
It has to be all one or the other? You can't give the appropriate credit to multiple people when credit is deserved. The 4th down pass was clutch and Tanny came up with some big third down passes when he had McNichols next to him.

Why is this even a debate? Win-win.

It has to be all one or the other? You can't give the appropriate credit to multiple people when credit is deserved. The 4th down pass was clutch and Tanny came up with some big third down passes when he had McNichols next to him.

Why is this even a debate? Win-win.

I just did. I said he played better. Henry carried the team all night.

Man aj brown just ran slant routes and caught the ball like 7 times in a row... why cant we start the game like that.

Also we should be throwing 10 deep balls per game

Tannehill played a great second half, but keep in mind, with how great our defense was playing, the only reason we were down in the first half was because Tannehill was playing like a garbage, maybe his worst game as a Titan. I’ll give him a slight pass because of the inconsistent o-line and injuries to AJ Brown and Julio Jones, but even so, Tannehill has been pretty mediocre this season.

i dunno- THill caught fire and you dont know what goes into orchestrating a late 4th qtr drive in NFL. It’s a lot more than meets the eye or just throwing accurately. Vrabel
says it’s his football IQ.
The win is nice but it would be good he didn't have 2-3 crap quarters to need a 4th comeback

yes, wouldnt it be nice if we had a QB so awesome that we led most games comfortably heading into the 4th quarter like most teams in the NFL do….

Tannehill needs to step it up or GTFO. This 4th Qtr comeback act is wearing thin. It’s almost like Vrabel PLANS on Henry dominating the 4th and THlll doing whatever is needed to make it happen.

Henry is fantastic! We also have a pretty nice QB that can win games if the D does just
enough to keep it close.

Jeez, harsh crowd.
Guy has a rough 1st half with no OL.
1st game I saw both Jones and Brown but it’s gonna take more than 1 game to get all on the same page. No TE to be heard of either.

good job THill, you don’t need to do more and a SB can be had. Just protect the ball and things will more often than not go the right way.

Jeez, harsh crowd.
Guy has a rough 1st half with no OL.
1st game I saw both Jones and Brown but it’s gonna take more than 1 game to get all on the same page. No TE to be heard of either.

good job THill, you don’t need to do more and a SB can be had. Just protect the ball and things will more often than not go the right way.

No OL? Tannehill had plenty of time to throw last night.

He was off (even way off) on several throws, especially in first half, but he also had some drops which can play havoc with your
timing and psyche.

This team, from THill to Henry to the D often seem to rise to the occasion in the latter stages- good on all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back