Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me pre-face this by saying that Tannehill hasn't been at his best this year. He's been pretty much a game manager. And game managers cant afford fumbles or interceptions.

But, Tannehill is at a disadvantage when more often than not in the redzone we give it to 22 to run in the TD.

Henry has 10 TD's this season, pretty sure all of them are rushing.
Tannehill has 6 passing TD's this season.

If we didnt run it in so much, and Tannehill had even say 10 passing TD's as a result, then his stats don't look so bad - 10 TD's and 4 interceptions in 6 games.

i kind of agree with “ game manager” in the strict sense- not a pejorative term. He is so good at managing the game because he is very smart, understands the game, and has incredible physical tools (including Henry) to bring to bear.

I dont think he minds if they get to end zone with Henry every time- he knows his passing is going to set that up and vice versa.
what we all dont see and understand is all the audibling he does to get us into and out of certain plays based on the D.

There’s a reason TN rarely is out
of a game no matter how bad they play early ir fall behind- they adjust and overcome- a great trait to have!

Yeah, not sure I understand the whole "game manager" as a negative thing. Two of the best game managers in my lifetime have been Peyton Manning and Tom Brady.

Damn proud to call Tannehill our Titans QB. He has been a big part of bringing life and excitement back to this organization. It has been a long time. :beerbang:

I remember some of the preseason whispers in 2019 were that the assistant coaches thought THill was the better QB. Not sure if it was a head coach thing or ownership thing that kept him on the bench for 6 games.

I remember some of the preseason whispers in 2019 were that the assistant coaches thought THill was the better QB. Not sure if it was a head coach thing or ownership thing that kept him on the bench for 6 games.
It was Amy. Amy had a lady boner for Sweet Marcus, probably still does.

Great for Tannehill to have 4Q comebacks, but I prefer to take a lead into the 4Q and hold it. I'm getting too old for the tension of trailing in the 4th quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back