Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Another McNair explaination made by Moon in todays (May 20) Tennessean.
He believes that some of this limbo is because it would benefit the Ravens to have had McNair months ago.
It could be possible that the Titans already know that they are NOT planning to keep McNair and are keeping him planted only to screw with the Ratbirds. How would that benefit the Titans? We only play them once and neither team appears to be playoff bound.
But then, anything to mess with the Ratbirds would be nice!

There may be a difference in cap if he's traded after a certain date- maybe after June 1? If he's cut I don't guess it matters.

I've thought all along the main reason was the Titans didn't want to give the Ravens the advantage of having McNair work with them any sooner than absolutely necessary. (It's not outside the realm of possibility that Mason brought a Ravens playbook with him when he was in Nashville last week and possibly "lost" it.)

fitantitans said:
....How would that benefit the Titans? We only play them once and neither team appears to be playoff bound.
But then, anything to mess with the Ratbirds would be nice!

I think if the Cravens did have Mcnair they certainly could be playoff contenders. Quarterback is the one position the team has been missing all along. That's a really big reason I'd hate to see Mcnair go there.

MAN UP BROWNS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back