Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

If anyone went to this game, here's a link to find yourself. This is new as they send me this fan cam for every game I go to. Probably one of the worst game experiences I've ever been to.

Horrible BBQ food at tailgate party
Watered down drinks at tailgate party
Soooooo many Packers fans
Titans fans with absolutely no emotion
Extreme heat
An awful loss
Super long restroom lines
Insanely Expensive tickets

I've literally been to all 3 games and I highly doubt I'll be going to anymore the rest of the year.

I'm Section 135 Row D Seat 2 if you can spot me haha.

Also noticed that sooooo many Titans fans wear old ass, washed up jerseys that have been washed over 500 times. So many old faded looking jerseys.

Drew Bennett
Vince Young
Frank Wycheck
Jevon Kearse
Marcus Mariota

Like seriously, it's an embarrassment to be wearing those faded, washed up jerseys.

Also noticed that sooooo many Titans fans wear old ass, washed up jerseys that have been washed over 500 times. So many old faded looking jerseys.

Drew Bennett
Vince Young
Frank Wycheck
Jevon Kearse
Marcus Mariota

Like seriously, it's an embarrassment to be wearing those faded, washed up jerseys.
Nothing wrong with the freak or Wycheck, they’re “greats” as far as titans go.

Faded means worn and beaten, like all titans fans.
Go ahead and toss those other guys.

Drew Bennett
Vince Young
Frank Wycheck
Jevon Kearse
Marcus Mariota

Kinda hard to be mad at that. Who you going to wear now that won't be gone in 2 years? Stonehouse?

Nothing wrong with the freak or Wycheck, they’re “greats” as far as titans go.

Faded means worn and beaten, like all titans fans.
Go ahead and toss those other guys.
Yeah agree, but damn those jerseys look like they were purchased at a 1995 garage sale.

Wycheck and Kearse throwback jersey is completely acceptable.

Just know that you won't run into anyone at the game with a Spears, Sneed, Ridley or Levis jersey.

If anyone went to this game, here's a link to find yourself. This is new as they send me this fan cam for every game I go to. Probably one of the worst game experiences I've ever been to.

Horrible BBQ food at tailgate party
Watered down drinks at tailgate party
Soooooo many Packers fans
Titans fans with absolutely no emotion
Extreme heat
An awful loss
Super long restroom lines
Insanely Expensive tickets

I've literally been to all 3 games and I highly doubt I'll be going to anymore the rest of the year.

I'm Section 135 Row D Seat 2 if you can spot me haha.
you should have been to buffalo game like 5 years ago or something

the one with like 40k bills fans... from bullalo not from north nashville

was so awful

but yes the heat on top would have just been lovely

Yeah agree, but damn those jerseys look like they were purchased at a 1995 garage sale.

Just know that you won't run into anyone at the game with a Spears, Sneed, Ridley or Levis jersey.
if you do you 100% know they are related

I totally agree. Buying jerseys these days are a risk and short term investment.

Just wear a Titans shirt. No need to be wearing some old ass jersey that was purchased in 1995.
I wear old ass Titan jerseys when I travel... its a blast

will be exactly what I wear to bahamas in a few months

I wear old ass Titan jerseys when I travel... its a blast

will be exactly what I wear to bahamas in a few months
I guess people from the Bahamas wouldn't know the difference between a Drew Bennett or Calvin Ridley jersey.

Still don't understand why people cling to jerseys for so long. If I could get rid of my Adorable Jackson, Corey Davis and Kristian Fulton jerseys, they'd be gone. No way I'd wear their jerseys ever again.

Be a real fan and support the long time Titans.
Beau Brinkley
Brett Kern
Rob Bironas
Soon to be Stonehouse
And let’s not forget, Donnie Nickey.

I guess people from the Bahamas wouldn't know the difference between a Drew Bennett or Calvin Ridley jersey.

Still don't understand why people cling to jerseys for so long. If I could get rid of my Adorable Jackson, Corey Davis and Kristian Fulton jerseys, they'd be gone. No way I'd wear their jerseys ever again.
Its like listening to an old music album... the Titans from 20 years ago take me back a different time in my life. I love remembering those days. I am guilty of being a 20 year old+ jersey hoarder. I have McNair, George, 2 custom jerseys and some jerseys from the 08 team. I would get them as Christmas gifts. I never used my own money to buy them.

Latest posts

Back