40.5" verticle
10'8" broad jump

Somebody on kffl's MB said Reggie ran the 40 in 4.33

Updates on other Trojans:

Dominique Byrd 16 reps, 36" verticle, 9'8" broad
Taitusi Lutui 26 reps, 32" verticle, 8'6" broad
Fred Matua 25 reps, 30" verticle, 8'7" broad

Bush's 40 times - 4.33 & 4.37

Leinart - 37" vertical, 9'5" broad jump.

Only 15 reps for Lendale White

" All 40-yard dash times were clocked electronically, which historically adds about 8/10 of a second to the actual time. For instance, if someone ran the 40 in 4.50 seconds, it really means he ran it in about 4.42 seconds."

look at bush's time. that means he really ran something like a 4.25.

bigtitan53279 said:
" All 40-yard dash times were clocked electronically, which historically adds about 8/10 of a second to the actual time. For instance, if someone ran the 40 in 4.50 seconds, it really means he ran it in about 4.42 seconds."

look at bush's time. that means he really ran something like a 4.25.
Need some clarification here -- 8/10 is .8; 8/100 is .08.

intersting that all you heard about for days was Texas' Pro Day

and I have barely seen any reports about USC's
like how did Leinart look throwing, scrambling, rolling-out, etc....

The most impressive guy might have been Justice. Big (320 pounds), strong (38 reps) and still has a 39 inch vertical. Guy looks like he could be an all-pro DT. He might end up being the best OT down the road.

wow i cant believe how many reps lendal white got, kinda skimpy, he should have ran the 40. and 244 wow! that is overweight for him. He came out of shape i think. this should drop him a couple picks down.

Say hello to rd 2 lendale...

Too many good backs in this draft for someone to jump ahead and get him. We know that bush and williams will come off before he does and there are a lot of good prospects other than them. Maroney ran a 4,49 with a bad hamstring and addai was very impressive at the combine with a 4.4. Why take white when he refused to run and didn't lift well?

Didn't lendale say that he weighed 250+ in the rose bowl?

Of course the positive here is that we can get him now with our second pick.:greedy:

William Buchanon put up some good numbers. Sub 4.4 40yd with 40 inch vertical and 6'3"....love the measurables, must have bricks for hands or did he just get buried behind Mike Williams, Dwayne Jarrett, Steve Smith...hopefully Chow has some scoop.

Gunny...

Based on his mediocre or nonexistant workouts it's not at all unrealistic to think that 3 RBs and maybe 4 will be taken ahead of him. There are not a huge number of teams looking for a RB either.

One of course will be the colts who would love to have their pick of maroney, addai and white when they come up. Don't you think that addai or maroney are the more likey choices for them? Guys who can catch the football.

oh i'm not saying it is unrealistic he won't be there when we pick again at #2. I am just saying I dont think we will go that route anyway.....not when we already have Reggie as our #1 pick....:brow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back