Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
i need a ticker an alarm clock a helmet some a SKATES! I JUST WANT DRAFT DAY TO GET HERE, AND I WANT THE FOOTBALL GODS TO GIVE ME VINCE YOUNG TO THE TITANS! vince was amazing yesterday and he was having alot of fun! CAN YOU GUYS JUST PICTURE FOR A SECOND VINCE AS A TITAN, AND THE SWAGGER THAT HE WOULD BRING TO THIS TEAM! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD FLOYD REESE!:grrr:

TitanJeff said:
I think it was 64 yards.
Young only threw the ball 64 yards.
When I was in 8th grade I threw it around 60. I consistently throw around 55 yards as my far throw.
If only my parents would have let me play football

The winner, threw 68... not to make excuses, but it was obviously a windy day. You could here the wind in the mic's during the interviews, and during the kicking competition, the anouncers were mentioning the wind.

kimberly said:
i need a ticker an alarm clock a helmet some a SKATES! I JUST WANT DRAFT DAY TO GET HERE, AND I WANT THE FOOTBALL GODS TO GIVE ME VINCE YOUNG TO THE TITANS! vince was amazing yesterday and he was having alot of fun! CAN YOU GUYS JUST PICTURE FOR A SECOND VINCE AS A TITAN, AND THE SWAGGER THAT HE WOULD BRING TO THIS TEAM! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD FLOYD REESE!:grrr:

Floyd might not have a choice in the matter

the best way to avoid disappointment is to curb your enthusiasm

last time I recalled, I can't remember any time i've ever been on the field for a 65 yard throw, so unless we need someone to throw Hail Mary's, this doesn't even matter.

Puck said:
sounds like you're still young enough to walk on somewhere

never let anyone stand in your way of your goals
ANYONE !
:greedy: :greedy: :greedy: Is why I cant...for now
I couldnt play QB because I know it would take a year or two for me to devolp as a QB(head, stronger arm)
I am 5'11 180 and run a 4.4 40 yarder. WR would be my position.

DeutschTitan said:
It's not like we got a clear-cut deep threat at WR to throw to....

and we haven't had one since the team has been in Tennessee either

and even if we did, it's not like we'd use one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back