Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
u know thats what i thought.. coach didnt even care it looked like. and the last kick? it wasnt blocked. he just shanked it SOOOO bad. it was like if u put me out there 2 kick. he missed it and then he walked away. thats it. some lineman evern had smiles on their faces

although after Dominic Davis's play today and their O-Line play, I cant see them taking Reggie Bush. They'd be crazy not to fix their O-Line.

The short field goal with no time on the clock was not even close. It was as if Dom Capers asked Kris Brown to intentionally miss the kick.

IndyTitan said:
The short field goal with no time on the clock was not even close. It was as if Dom Capers asked Kris Brown to intentionally miss the kick.
Im thinking that Al Del Greco and Kris Brown traded places for a day

it was said on the post game show that Houston's kicker might have been hurt after running for the 1st down on the fake field goal. No confirmed reports though

Ewker said:
it was said on the post game show that Houston's kicker might have been hurt after running for the 1st down on the fake field goal. No comfirmed reports though

Didn't he successfully kick a FG after that though?

He made five last week and we didn't win. As much as I would hate to think we are throwing games, I hate even more to admit we are just this bad. Every team in the league knows that David Carr is not allowed to audible to a pass. Every time he audibles, its a run. The defense just has to figure out which side. Most of the time it is going to be to the Texans left because that is where our better o-lineman are.

Dear Santa,

Please let the Texans hire Schwartz for the soon to be vacant Head Coaching job.
We need to get rid of him.

From Gunny

Gunny said:
although after Dominic Davis's play today and their O-Line play, I cant see them taking Reggie Bush. They'd be crazy not to fix their O-Line.

i'm telling you, Domanick Davis is a top 5 RB behind anything resembling a line. He's way ahead of the other RB's from his draft class (Larry Johnson, Willis McGahee, Chris Brown) he's one of the better receiving RB's in the game

if for some stupid reason Houston takes Reggie Bush and not D'Brickashaw, he will likely suck and Houston will need to offload DomD.

Changes In The Draft Rules?

I honestly don't think Houston is trying to throw football games to draft #1, but their last 3 games could make a conspiracy theorist believe that's what's going on.
I wonder if this will create a clamor for an NBA-style draft structure with a lottery among the non-playoff teams.

it really not in Houston's best interest to pick #1

they don't need Reggie and they might not be any better with Matt

but they could improve with D'Brickashaw
and a new coach (let's hope they interview Schwartz)

That FG attempt at the end of the game was ridiculous.
That ball was closer to the pylon that the upright...
It looked like they took the "sofa express best seat in the house" winner, slapped a texans uni on him and sent him out for the attempt...

hey Gunny, wasn't that Reynaldo with the "game saving" face mask tackle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back