Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrabel should have hired Slowik. What a difference that would make for both our offense and our developing qb.

Really? With THill at QB.

Anyone but Vrabel. Had he hired Slowik, nothing different would be happening and you guys would be shredding him, Texan fans were shredding Slowik earlier in the year until CJ went on his tear.

You have no idea WTF you are talking about.

Anyone but Vrabel. Had he hired Slowik, nothing different would be happening and you guys would be shredding him, Texan fans were shredding Slowik earlier in the year until CJ went on his tear.

Agree. Slowik is all media hype. The average fan knows nothing about him other than seeing the Stroud success.

49ers O-Line coach. I wanted him as our OC because I believed he would help fix our O-Line issues and bring the 49ers style running game.
He does have the Texans O-Line playing really well right now.

WTF are you talking about with THill at QB? Levis is the QB at this point.

everyone under Vrabel. do you even pay attention to the Titans? Have you seen Vrabel's staff hiring? Remember the outside interviewing for OC this season? When everyone knew it was a big ass joke because no chance Vrabel was hiring anyone other than Kelly? Continuity and all that nonsense? Vrabel hires yes men.
Vrabel hires people dumber than him...if that's possible

Man, the Jets passing attack blows. I wonder who their passing coordinator is? Also, I wonder how long he was unemployed after he was last fired...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back