Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont usually pick up hitchhikers but I’m gonna go with my instincts on this one……

saddle up!

Mock, yea, ing, yea, bird, yea, yea, yea

cant wait for fans to be pounding the table to make art OC all offseason, even after he totally failed on offense with multiple top 10 playmaker picks in ATL

going to be a "fun" offseason

Art got screwed by Atlanta because they had pick 4, pick 8 and pick 8 in the last 3 drafts and never got him a QB... The GM should be the one getting fired for picking Kyle Pitts over JaMarr Chase.

Art got screwed by Atlanta because they had pick 4, pick 8 and pick 8 in the last 3 drafts and never got him a QB... The GM should be the one getting fired for picking Kyle Pitts over JaMarr Chase.
he still had tons of talent on the team and did nothing with it

bijan robinson didnt even get 1k rushing this year!!! he deserved every bit of that firing

Curious if he didn’t think Ryan was going to be gone that fast then maybe he gave input to get MM8.
Not sure Desmond Ridder really counts as an attempt on addressing QB either.

Ridder is trash and MM8 is broken and will never live up to his potential. Art is a better OC than Kelly, ya he may not be a good HC but he can create in the OC position we all saw that while he was here. Bring him in to help Kelly like we did with Schwartz and Bowen.

Ridder is trash and MM8 is broken and will never live up to his potential. Art is a better OC than Kelly, ya he may not be a good HC but he can create in the OC position we all saw that while he was here. Bring him in to help Kelly like we did with Schwartz and Bowen.

I’m fine with bringing him in to help out like Schwartz. But I’m not sure he is better than Kelly. He has never had a QB throw for more than 4000 yards and he had He Rubin his prime with a much young THill. We had weapons. We have to throw down the field more. We have to get faster with more motion. Kelly showed flashes of creativity this season. With an improved OLine we might be in good shape.

We need a new DC a lot more than we need to replace Tim Kelly. IMHO

I feel like Art also has experience working with the OL (outside of being an OC and HC). If that's the case, let him come in as a senior offensive assistant/consultant and work with the line and get them going again.

I’m fine with bringing him in to help out like Schwartz. But I’m not sure he is better than Kelly. He has never had a QB throw for more than 4000 yards and he had He Rubin his prime with a much young THill. We had weapons. We have to throw down the field more. We have to get faster with more motion. Kelly showed flashes of creativity this season. With an improved OLine we might be in good shape.

We need a new DC a lot more than we need to replace Tim Kelly. IMHO
He got Tanny, Henry, Jonnu, and AJ paid. I'm sure I missed some others too, but he was a good OC.

we all believe that, and yet they still only finished 18th against the pass. so maybe not complete trash.
This is an example of where stats dont tell the whole story. Numbers wise (even opponents scoring) look pretty solid, but we know, watching the team every game, our defense is not good. I personally FEEL and wont be dissuaded, sloppy play is contagious. Our defense didnt "shut down" Miami's explosive offense... our terrible offense was contagious and bad plays just start happening on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back