Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Art got screwed by Atlanta because they had pick 4, pick 8 and pick 8 in the last 3 drafts and never got him a QB... The GM should be the one getting fired for picking Kyle Pitts over JaMarr Chase.
4 is automatic GOAT according to the tankers and we all know no players worth having on roster still there at 8

This is an example of where stats dont tell the whole story. Numbers wise (even opponents scoring) look pretty solid, but we know, watching the team every game, our defense is not good. I personally FEEL and wont be dissuaded, sloppy play is contagious. Our defense didnt "shut down" Miami's explosive offense... our terrible offense was contagious and bad plays just start happening on both sides.

Wait… so you are saying the Titans infected Miami’s explosive as you call it offense. We didnt beat them. We gave them a virus that killed them ?

Did I get that right ? lol

Our terrible offense …. Levis by the way was 23/38 for 327 and 1/1. Only the Bills and Ravens threw for more yards against them btw.

Wait… so you are saying the Titans infected Miami’s explosive as you call it offense. We didnt beat them. We gave them a virus that killed them ?

Did I get that right ? lol

Our terrible offense …. Levis by the way was 23/38 for 327 and 1/1. Only the Bills and Ravens threw for more yards against them btw.
You can throw all the stats at me you want, but I actually, you know, watched the game.

You can throw all the stats at me you want, but I actually, you know, watched the game.

WTF does that mean? So did I. YOU watched the game. Who the fuck are you?

Did the Titans win the game ? No bullshit. Just answer that question and then shut the fuck up.

I think McDaniel just forced the passing game, without Hill most of the game, and it actually helped Ten.
If Miami had just kept running, they would have won.

That hard knocks episode was gentle on the dolphins. Lots of fan shots early then very little after the final buzzer. Those 3 SUPER annoying yenta (player’s wives) got shut down.

That hard knocks episode was gentle on the dolphins. Lots of fan shots early then very little after the final buzzer. Those 3 SUPER annoying yenta (player’s wives) got shut down.
I was in an Uber leaving the stadium when a Dolphin's fan texted me saying WTF is happening. In my defense, I was hammered. I also would have preferred taking the L at that point.

I think McDaniel just forced the passing game, without Hill most of the game, and it actually helped Ten.
If Miami had just kept running, they would have won.

But there is literally no way of knowing what happens. Fumbles injuries. To many variables to say something would have happened. It didn’t.

But there is literally no way of knowing what happens. Fumbles injuries. To many variables to say something would have happened. It didn’t.
I’m just using the stats of what did happen during the game.

Miami was running very well and they lost their #1 target.
To keep forcing the pass was not only strange as far as in-game adjustments but fully looked like the downfall of the game.

plenty of times I’ve said the same thing about Ten and using Henry. There are games he had success and Vrabel/OC (multiple years) just quit using him likely at the detriment of the game.

I’m just using the stats of what did happen during the game.

Miami was running very well and they lost their #1 target.
To keep forcing the pass was not only strange as far as in-game adjustments but fully looked like the downfall of the game.

plenty of times I’ve said the same thing about Ten and using Henry. There are games he had success and Vrabel/OC (multiple years) just quit using him likely at the detriment of the game.

True … point taken.

trolling.ashx

If we did end up going the route of hiring a defensive HC like Dan Quinn or Mike Macdonald, Art would be a great OC candidate. And he wouldn't be likely to get a HC job again anytime soon.

If we did end up going the route of hiring a defensive HC like Dan Quinn or Mike Macdonald, Art would be a great OC candidate. And he wouldn't be likely to get a HC job again anytime soon.
art was SOOO bad in atl... specifically on offense. had all those pieces and couldnt win the lowly nfc south... please god dont bring him in to be our OC lol

art was SOOO bad in atl... specifically on offense. had all those pieces and couldnt win the lowly nfc south... please god dont bring him in to be our OC lol

Art was known for not making effective use of his first round skilled players

No thanks

Do not want art back at all. Not after some of the worst playcalling ever in that playoff game against cincy. It gets overshadowed by tannys picks, but the playcalling that game was baffling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back