Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Young
2. Leinhart
3. The Brick
4. Hawk

I'm still not convinced Bush is going 3rd. We have a chance at him if Houston goes for the crowd pleaser and takes Young.

bongo59 said:
youre dreaming if you think Volek is worth more than a 3 at this point................

If they can get a 3 (or more?) for Volek, I say do it. And, draft Young.

This way you've got a back-up QB and you've re-couped your lost third (or more) that you lost in the Henry deal.

bongo59 said:
youre dreaming if you think Volek is worth more than a 3 at this point................

and fyi, I didn't say he was worth more than a 3

I don't think swapping places with NO and there 3 is more than a 3

is it ?

bongo59 said:
think about this.............98 Manning last game.........he throws for 131 yds in a blowout loss to Nebraska.............Leaf throws for 331 in a win against Michigan............who turned out better? One game means nothing. Bush will be great...............VY game is made for college. Leinart is the better pro prospect..............and so is Cutlers game........nothing about last night changes anything in the top ten except on internet MB.

I was strongly hoping we'd get to pick Young after the game, but am starting to come back to earth on him too. Alot of overall evaluations to go, and alot of positions we need help at. Hard to pass up a shot at franchise QB if they grade Young out at that level though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back