Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trainers suck

and the players suck for not taking care of themselves

how many hamstring pulls does it take before the player is the issue

Julio has same issues he had with falcons and Brown seems to be injury prone. This is not good and we extended Julio. Now way I would extend Brown unless he starts playing

We seem to have this problem year after year, and it first started when Vrabel replaced Steve Watterson with his Boston College buddy. Has to be something to it when there is a consistent problem. No other team has injury reports like we do. It’s quite possible Vravel put together the worst staff in history.

Is there any proof that a training staff causes injuries?

Ifs a violent game. Titans are just running into tough luck. I’d much rather it happen now than later in the year.

they clearly don't know how to condition properly if there's this many issues 7 games into the season

WR: hamstring
WR: quad

lol gtfo

I think it’s very obvious you have zero idea what the training staff does… lol gtfo

Strength and CONDITIONING coach, but sure let’s blame the training staff for lack of conditioning lmao the trainers are there to treat and rehab injuries.

Have you ever played any organized sports? Lol this is basic level stuff.

Is there any proof that a training staff causes injuries?

Ifs a violent game. Titans are just running into tough luck. I’d much rather it happen now than later in the year.
I wouldn't blame the staff, these are athletes that are supposed to be in top shape, it's their career. You would think they are taking care of themselves with diet, training, stretching etc.
That injury report is embarrassing, what's in the Tennessee water? Lol
Maybe Vrabel is just playing games with the Jags? Lol

I wouldn't blame the staff, these are athletes that are supposed to be in top shape, it's their career. You would think they are taking care of themselves with diet, training, stretching etc.
That injury report is embarrassing, what's in the Tennessee water? Lol
Maybe Vrabel is just playing games with the Jags? Lol

The injury report was pretty ridiculous last week too. You never really hear Vrabel say much about the health of the team. But he has said repeatedly the last couple of weeks that they “need to get healthy”.

I think we are just having some bad luck but again. I’d rather it happen now than come December or January.

The injury report was pretty ridiculous last week too. You never really hear Vrabel say much about the health of the team. But he has said repeatedly the last couple of weeks that they “need to get healthy”.

I think we are just having some bad luck but again. I’d rather it happen now than come December or January.
True better now than later but he's also said the crap about CBs playing 10-15 yds off a WR so not sure I trust Vrabel

Watching our OC / DC and special team co-ordinators give interviews is intensely frustrating. 'We gotta have a plan' 'dial up some things' 'execute' 'do a better job'
..totally pointless, meaningless answers.

No wonder nothing changes.

They need to understand the 2 options then lol

LOL you’re right about that! No excuse for that on 3rd and short especially.

Ifs definitely on the coaches for not having corrected that sooner though. If that’s what they are choosing to do it should have been corrected long before now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back