Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
It looks like many of the players are rebounding from the flu.

Autograph Schedule
Afternoon practice: Cedrick Holt, O.J. Small, LenDale White, Michael Roos, Daniel Loper

Ok heres what i saw today. Defense was dominant, defiantly got the best of the offense. Pacman continues to look good and improves everytime I make it out.Glad to see the D working on the Blitz, they were getting to the QB.

V.Young looked to be struggling some, he had a inteception and a couple balls batted away from the WR. He was playing behind the 2nd team OL, and the 2nd team D was gettn pressure on him all day.

Brionas missed two FG's to the right and had one blocked. Wade looked good again today, and was fielding punts then would lateral to Pacman. Funny part of today, One punt went over the fence and a lil kid got it and threw it back, Pac gave him the ball back, then a ball boy came over and took it back, Pac gave the lil kid another one then proceeded to tell the ball boy if he ever does that again he will kick his Az$.

I heard something today on the radio that i've heard more than once .....
and it's the same warm and fuzzy feeling everytime.....

Vince Young (again) stayed after to sign autographs for a little over a half hour (after most of the team not scheduled to had left the field) - and tha was just on one side of the field. HE THEN, walked over to the other side of the grounds and signed for another extended amount of time (most of the guys now at dinner)

the guy just signed one of the biggest deals ever for an NFL rookie
was the talk-de-facto of probably every office water cooler the day after the one of the biggest NCAA Championships of all time
he's got his own freaking logo for crying out loud

... and yet, he remains a humble and geniune human being

I'll never question the move to draft Vince Young

wowl how awesome is that! the dude hasn't even been scedualed for these signings yet he is doing this, and staying past dinner. doesn't surprise me though, because in watching him for 2 years and learning about him, thats the kind of person he is, and i am so happy we got him. he will get it, don't worry, and when he does OH MY LORD!

The video of him that I saw on the news tonight still looked like he was favoring his right leg some. It showed him making a nice catch on the sideline though.

Bulluckfan said:
Doesn't it seem like our offense is throwing a lot of INTs in practices?
well, in the one-on-one's you only have one reciever to throw to despite the coverage. in camp you can make some bad throws to give the recievers a chance to look good(at least mcnair said he would do that sometimes)

Starkiller said:
Fisher is just trying to motivate him. That's about the only reason he says anything about a player that isn't positive.

I was thinking the same thing. Seems like Fish is calling Ty out to see how he responds.

This cracked me up.

(on Ahmard Hall’s progress)

We held him out of practice. He had mild concussion symptoms from a collision yesterday, but he is learning. He is picking things up fast. You might want to introduce yourself to him. He might not know who he is (joking). He is not that clear right now. He has a headache, and hopefully we’ll have him back in the next couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back