Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Autograph Schedule
Afternoon Session: Terna Nande, Bo Scaife, Chris Hope

Fisher has hinted there might be a full contact session.

I was at today's practice, and I continue to like what I see in the defense, especially in the secondary. Although, I know the defense usually looks better than the offense this time of year. Vince had a rough day, but as Fisher said, he just needs to continue to learn from his mistakes. I was disappointed in not getting to see Lendale in today's live practice. He should be on the field next saturday night.

Man i hope that the toe wont be a issue during Lendale's carreer..... It seems so minor but there are so many running backs who's carreers hit a landslide when they got a toe injury.

I just have to share this.....today during warm ups- a lady whom appeared to be a member of the "red hats society" (she was decked out with her red/purple attire)....she was yelling at varous players- "looking good", compliments an so on......(missed a few pronunciations..ex. called Bullock- "Ballock") anyway, she was really into cheering them on, and a few of the players were really getting a kick out of her...finally Pacman started calling out the cell phone number of the player she was "fond" of...(rookie..can't think of his name).........even a few of the coaches were laughing about it........Guess ya had to be there!! lol

Pacman went back to rapping a little tune of his own, "chain gain"....or something along those lines.....I swear that dude has WAY too much energy!!

titanfanof89 said:
Pacman went back to rapping a little tune of his own, "chain gain"....or something along those lines.....I swear that dude has WAY too much energy!!

An Artist named Jibbs called "Chain Hang Low."

Do you all think that Vince is just trying to make plays and forcing balls in there causing interceptions, or is a lack of grasp of the play book, his personel, or is he just having a hard time reading defenses?

I saw the lady of the "red hats soceity" yesterday as well as last Sunday. The lady is quite entertaining and Bulluck did ask her to get his name right.:lol:
The funniest thing of the day was when the players were warming up, a lady in front of me was hollering at some of the players. In particular, Ben Troupe, or as she called him at first, "Troupee", and tight end Jamie Petrowski whose name she butchered a few times. She would hollar, "Petrooski your looking good!". or "Troupee you need to get with it man!" She was hilarious and she had everybody around me cracking up. At the end of warmups, even the players were laughing about it.

On LW: I don't think bone spurs typically just calm down like Fisher mentions. This will keep recurring until they're cleaned out.

Architek, I think he may be doing a little of both, which I think are expected as he's learning. I think we just need to expect him to take a while before he's got it all together. I'm hoping late late in this season or next fall, nothing before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back