Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
MLB unveils 120-team minor league realignment

as a minor league baseball fan, somewhat, I cant fully get onboard with this... it is just a damn shame is all.

As it stands MLB controls baseball - period

at least MiLB salaries went up a tad, which is nice. SHOULD be more like $600-700 instead of $400ish IMO. So many players wind up never signing MLB contracts and are 29 years old with zero skills and huge debts cause MiLB salaries are so miserable. Some get connected and have good winter jobs to make up for the lowball pay in MiLB
Oh poor poor babies Lolol

Used to love going to Tides games, farm club for the Mets. Saw Gooden and Strawberry out on that field. Been a few years since I have gone. Not really sure why.

well you could not last year and MLB nurffed about 15% of MiLB teams in the chaos... let me see if Tides survived.... please hold during silence

first home game is tuesday 18May vs Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp

I love going to Sounds games... but they are letting the china virus czar of Nashvegas limit their seating for now... so only way in is to purchase season tickets... which I am not gonna do... 70ish trips into Nashvegas aint happening

well you could not last year and MLB nurffed about 15% of MiLB teams in the chaos... let me see if Tides survived.... please hold during silence

first home game is tuesday 18May vs Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp

I love going to Sounds games... but they are letting the china virus czar of Nashvegas limit their seating for now... so only way in is to purchase season tickets... which I am not gonna do... 70ish trips into Nashvegas aint happening
Jumbo Shrimp! First game against an oxymoron!!!! Bring on the Little Big Men next!!!

hope the braves quietly go back to normal Braves uniforms... the early 70s stuff blows. Too many bad memories. Expect to see Biff Pocoroba at catcher - LOL

Oh yeah. He's about the only exciting thing going for the Braves right now.

I'd be tempted to slide him down in the lineup a couple of spots just so he has more chances for RBIs but I'm old school.
They actually tried that two years ago. Just didn't work out. The bullpen is horrendous. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back