Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is the day! We have been looking forward to this matchup all week, but more importantly, waiting for a home playoff game for what seems like an eternity.

All this talk of being the worst 1 seed has me irritated, but hungry to show the world that every other team this year in the AFC was worse! If they were better, wouldn’t they have the 1 seed? All the talk this week about the “Titans this, Titans that, don’t deserve it…” If I saw the records correctly, Titans are #1 and have wins over SF, Rams, Buffalo, and KC. Might I add we beat both Buffalo in a tough one on a Monday night and then 6 days later handed KC a beat down? By the way - the Bungles lost to SF, GB, and oh yeah, didn’t they lose to the lowly Jets? And they could barely beat Jacksonville this year too! This striped kitty team is not the real deal.

And the poor NFL is so worried about ratings, well, they will have fits when the Titans blast their way into hosting the AFC Championship next week with a soul-crushing loss handed to the Bengals.

Time to Titan Up! The good guys come out on top 27-17.

My Projected Stats:
Henry - 16 rush, 126 yards, TD
Tannehill - 70% comp rate, 285 yards, TD
Julio/AJ - combined 14 catches, 200 yards, TD

I really hope Downing used these 2 weeks to be more innovative in his playcalling, especially in the first half. He better not come close to being intimated by this Bengals defense. This is the damn playoffs and he better throw everything he has at this game.

Titans win 34-17

I really hope Downing used these 2 weeks to be more innovative in his playcalling, especially in the first half. He better not come close to being intimated by this Bengals defense. This is the damn playoffs and he better throw everything he has at this game.

Titans win 34-17
Can't remember where I saw it yesterday but I read something saying that Downing has plays with Henry, Foreman and Hillard in the game at the same time.

Really hope Swaim and Firk are productive today. This is the type of game I really wish we had a game changing TE. Firk should get opportunities underneath and I hope he feasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back