Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
gotta dump the fireball... almost nobody likes it

most, like me, tolerate it cause its the team logo

but it blows monkees

use the sword - period

Guess the wife and I are oddballs. Love the Flaming Meatball.

It's so different than almost every other logo and is extremely unique.

Guess the wife and I are oddballs. Love the Flaming Meatball.

It's so different than almost every other logo and is extremely unique.
I like the fireball too. In fact, away from this forum, I find most people do. In a real risky take here, I have always hated the Bengals helmets. Just don’t like them at all.

The iconic helmet was revolutionary in the 80's. Liked. it opened the door to some new league wide creativity. It's gotten a little stale, but it is their one signature piece so I would not change it. It's likely timeless.

The bengals logo has got to be exterminated though.

The Titans could change their logo and I don't think anyone would care. Certainly not me.

I used to post actual news about the Titans getting new uniforms in here and it would get moved to The Lounge.

But somehow this gets to stay.

rams had a good logo also... and they threw it away

talking the one from the 80's & 90s.

the horns only one

There is a conspiracy out there , that teams sometimes do this (Rams latest example) purposely come out with new horrible uniforms, make a quick buck and then in 5 years keep changing it to make improvements - fans will still buy regardless. Eventually they will go back to what their fans want - that classic look, in fact it's probably already in the vault just waiting for another 3-5 years to reveal.

I would like our helmets to have that classic Oiler look with the white helmet, Red and Blue center stripes, and replace the Oil Derrick with the Sword. That would be a sick helmet!

aa00172eef4f22cc3190f1d995bc6043.jpg
s-l300.jpg

There is a conspiracy out there , that teams sometimes do this (Rams latest example) purposely come out with new horrible uniforms, make a quick buck and then in 5 years keep changing it to make improvements - fans will still buy regardless. Eventually they will go back to what their fans want - that classic look, in fact it's probably already in the vault just waiting for another 3-5 years to reveal.
The Browns and Bengals have always had horrible unis though...I guess for them ugly is their classic look

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back