Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sorta stinks. I was holding on to the dream of signing Bentley, would have been nice with the mix of linemen we've drafted over the last few years.
I wonder how this affects J. Hartwig's F.A. prospects. Hartwig won't get nearly as much money, our at least he shouldn't. He's got the "shark", so who knows?

Browns agree with offensive linemen Bentley, Shaffer

Cleveland Browns struck quickly in free agency Saturday, reaching agreements with high-profile unrestricted free agents LeCharles Bentley and Kevin Shaffer. ...more

That sucks...the Browns??? Now they just need a QB and a defense....along with the Saints, they would be pretty low on my list if I was a big name FA. That OT they threw big bucks at....he's more the Brown's speed....

They have their young QB, Charlie Frye. I think Bentley is from Cleveland as well. All the Browns need is health and a #2 receiver. They have Frye, Braylon, K2, Bentley, LJ Shelton at RT, and now Kevin Shaffer at LT. They've drafted 2 safeties early the past couple of years, Sean Jones and Brodney Pool. They mainly need an edge rusher, a NT, and another ILB to pair with Andra Davis, probably one that's good in coverage to compliment Andra's run stopping ability.

Faine was supposed to be good when they drafted him. But that's not to say he actually has been good. I don't know how well he has played, but he certainly hasn't been a pro bowl candidate. And he hasn't played in 16 games in any season yet.

Browns | Rumor alert: Team trying to trade Faine?
Sun, 12 Mar 2006 08:30:21 -0800

Bob Brookover, of the Philadelphia Inquirer, reports there is some talk the Cleveland Browns are trying to trade OC Jeff Faine. He is a three-year starter and former first-round draft pick who is just 24 years old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back