Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could add a poll if you wish to make it official but I think Leinart clearly would have a better grasp on Chow's offense since he's basically run his offense for the last few years at USC.

Lienart...

If we are talking about who is the best fit and who can play sooner in this offense that would have to be lienart. He has been playing the offense for the last three years.

Certainly chow could make some changes to fit young's abilities but as the offense is right now it's lienart hands down. He could step in and start as a rookie.

RollTide said:
it's lienart hands down. He could step in and start as a rookie.

so could Cutler or even Young

especially considering that the TE's wil get over 100 looks
Young actually adds some improv

but you're right
Lienart is more 'familiar' with Chow's offense
he might be the better "short" term prospect
but I think Young will be great in a year or two

Young, Culter, Jacobs, Leinhart in that order because running QBs give youy an extra dimension as an offense and forces the defense to be on guard against that demension.

i wouldnt mind having any of those four... i just want whoever lets us get the most solid overall draft. weather bush drops to us and we pick up jacobs later or we trade down and get cutler... whatever we do its a must that we get our franchise QB now! we wont get an opportunity with this many good QB prspects for a long long time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back