Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Alright y’all. My wife and are are huge horror movie buffs, but have been struggling to find anything good that we haven’t seen already. Help us out! What are your fave horror films?

Yeah man, what kind of horror are you into? If you're big horror buffs then you're probably already gonna be aware of most people's "favorites."

Yeah Shaun of The Dead and What We Do in The Shadows are easily the best of the comedic horror romps of the modern era. Shaun is allegiant to Romero and features the smartest shout-outs to the classics. Though I'm not a big fan of Zombieland and outright hated that wretched sequel.
Tucker and Dale vs Evil is a worthy consideration and Deathgasm is a fun time.
Beyond that you kinda have to dig into the older stuff to find top H/C stuff - and lord knows that's a big nono round here...

I don’t find like sci-fi or supernatural horror all that frightening. I find them fun but not necessarily scary.

I found movies like The Road and Contagion far more disturbing. Movies that reveal human nature. Movies about serial killers obviously work.

I’m not worried about space alien or demons irl but a global pandemic or serial killer are very real things.

High School Musical... no lol jp.

Probably....

I really thought Exorcism of Emily Rose was really an underrated Horror movie.

Didn't matter if I was 16 when I saw it, for about a year was a little self conscious about looking behind me outside at 3am for a little bit lol....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back