Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill's have been playing well and I'm expecting a close hard fought out game
Bill's have played Jets, Dolphins, Rams and Raiders...not exactly a difficult schedule so far. They only won by 3 in both Miami and Rams games.
Yes we haven't practiced for a bit but I think we will come out and play very well tonight.

Tired of hearing the "perfect 4-0 Bills"..Game on! Titans win.

Missing Simmons, Adoree, Davis and Hump will suck... but we still have a chance with the guys we've got for sure. I expect both Smith and Firkser in on EVERY offensive play! haha.

I STILL think we should have signed Amukamara for depth when we realized Adoree was gonna be out for a month or two. Im sure we could have added him on the cheap.

It's a marathon, not sprint. Regardless the out, we are still alone at first in the division. House money tonight! Some of our players that don't get snaps will have a chance to get some action.

The pressure is on the bills.

With that said, Titan the F up boys. Our Team is on the National Stage tonight. We can beat an undefeated team and make a heavy statement!

Some big names out, but luckily this is a pretty talented team so hopefully they can make up for it. If they lose but it's still close, I'll be cool with that all things considered.

Really looking forward to seeing this team at 100%. Hope we can be for the Steelers next week.

No injuries tonight please football Gods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back