Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I am thoroughly impressed and surprised. After the past two weeks of no practice and basically back ups and practice squad WR group and we have put on a first half show!

Let’s hope it continues in the second half. Would love a statement game!

It's funny...if a QB from another team did that finger-roll celebration when they scored like that, I would friggin hate it! But since it's Tanny...I wanna see it more!!!

I love Tanny’s finger roll - hope he doesn’t tear an ACL doing it though!

Sort of reminds me of Ladanian Tomlinson’s old celebration which I used to like.

Either way it has swagger

Did anyone notice the snap on the extra point to close the half? It pretty much rolled along the ground.

Kern (I think) did a great job of not just not fumbling it, but placing it cleanly and in time, not disrupting Gostowski's rhythm.

Did anyone notice the snap on the extra point to close the half? It pretty much rolled along the ground.

Kern (I think) did a great job of not just not fumbling it, but placing it cleanly and in time, not disrupting Gostowski's rhythm.

is it Beau long snapping. All of the long snaps have looked iffy tonight.

EkP6vaQXsAYHc84

The second xp att had a bad snap too.

Man these commentators love josh Allen if I hear that’s what great QBS do one more time I’m muting my tv and listening to Mike Keith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back