Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Much more? Technically, but Hyde still sucks. Definitely not worth a 2nd. No RB went in the first round that year. Turns out none were wroth drafting in the first two days.
only reason Titans got production out of Stankey was because roster was so awful he not only got snaps but he started... for multiple seasons

that mundane production totally masks how awful Stankey was & the reach the Titans made to get him.

totally could have replaced Stankey with a street FA or TC cut or hell even grabbing someone off other teams PS

only reason Titans got production out of Stankey was because roster was so awful he not only got snaps but he started... for multiple seasons

that mundane production totally masks how awful Stankey was & the reach the Titans made to get him.

totally could have replaced Stankey with a street FA or TC cut or hell even grabbing someone off other teams PS
It took 1 year for Stankey to get replaced by an UDFA. He also wasn’t good which really highlights how bad Stankey was.

Not even close. We've had waaaaaaaaay worse picks. I don't have time now, but I'd be curious to but together a list of Titans top 10 busts of all time. Panda definitely reigns supreme.

You're right, definitely nowhere near the worst picks we've ever had and that's why I left out "of all time".

But he was a terrible pick at the time when we were a franchise in desperate need of finding our footing.

Pretty good RB at Washington, but you could tell he wasn't going to be a factor at all with the current roster we displayed at the time.

Sankey was beat out for starter by a UDFA who was too slow for the position. A guy no one wanted after he left the Titans.

He may not have had the physical ability but he worked hard. Too bad Sankey didn't have his work ethic.

Chris Henry...

Floyd fell in love with his workouts

That was a disaster from the start

Was it Floyd or was it Fishface? I think it might have been after Fishface had his coup and became in charge of personnel decisions.

Remember, if it was up to Fishface they would not have drafted McNair. They would've taken Michael Westbook.

I liked the pick at the time, but dude had no pop. I think the OL line gangsta we picked in the 1st round a couple yrs back was our worst number 1.pick. Dude actually got arrested more than his snap total

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back