Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did LeBeau ever want or recommend bringing him in? Dude was so bad.
I honestly think JRob & Co. knew they couldn't fix everything wrong with this team, and made the secondary the last priority (obviously mainly invested in RB & OL).. so the short-term bridge plan was to just get CBs used to LeBeau's system, ala Blake & McCain

I honestly think JRob & Co. knew they couldn't fix everything wrong with this team, and made the secondary the last priority (obviously mainly invested in RB & OL).. so the short-term bridge plan was to just get CBs used to LeBeau's system, ala Blake & McCain
I can understand that. But they we gawd awful. I don't understand why we didn't bring in players during the season to try and find replacements.

Matt Barkley looked like Brady against us!

Blake was terrible in preseason but when he had to play down the stretch he was solid. I can't hate on him for putting his struggles early on behind him.

He was a punt team moron however.

What??!? JRob is out here letting more of our backups go!!

Just creating more needs to fill in the draft!

We could have resigned Blake, but instead we signed special teamers.....

:sarcasm:

Happy to see him go, thought he should of been gone last year when he changed his name so people wouldn't pick up how bad he was, never worked.

guess you didn't see Reynaldo Hill or tank williams

OMG... R.Hill.... I absoultely loathed that dude. He was such a turd. He couldn't do anything on the field...

Wasn't he one of the guys Fisher was obsessed with for no valid reason?

But i don't recall Tank being bad. Dude was dubbed as a heavy hitter and good tackler, and if i recall, he did just that?

OMG... R.Hill.... I absoultely loathed that dude. He was such a turd. He couldn't do anything on the field...

Wasn't he one of the guys Fisher was obsessed with for no valid reason?

But i don't recall Tank being bad. Dude was dubbed as a heavy hitter and good tackler, and if i recall, he did just that?
Ill see your R Hill and raise you Ryan Mouton

Titans have a long list of terrible CB's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back