Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are bringing up all these other names like Hill and Williams. Fact is, these guys were just poor players. Blake was the definition of moron. It's like he didn't quite understand the rules of football. What made him even dumber is the fact that he tried to argue his way out of every idiotic move, and tell you flat out that everyone else is wrong. I would take ten poor players any day over an imbecile like this guy. At least the poor players know when they're wrong and will try to correct it.

OMG... R.Hill.... I absoultely loathed that dude. He was such a turd. He couldn't do anything on the field...

Wasn't he one of the guys Fisher was obsessed with for no valid reason?

But i don't recall Tank being bad. Dude was dubbed as a heavy hitter and good tackler, and if i recall, he did just that?
maybe I'm getting Tank Williams confused with someone else. We had one safety who was just garbage all around and kept getting burnt. Wasn't long after lance schulters retired. Pretty sure he played with reynaldo hill. Thought it was Tank.

Damn, who's gonna down the other teams punt at the 1 yard line now?

He truly put the special in special times.

RIP in peace.
That should go down in NFL special teams lore. I admit when I saw it on TV I thought I was hallucinating, and I think the announcers were confused and disbelieving too...

That should go down in NFL special teams lore. I admit when I saw it on TV I thought I was hallucinating, and I think the announcers were confused and disbelieving too...
as bad as that was theres always gonna be that safety darrius reynaud took on the opening kick off

OR how bout the time Blidi Wreh-Wilson had a QB in his cross hairs at WR and didnt put him in the hospital like 99/100 guys would.....

now those were some special plays

as bad as that was theres always gonna be that safety darrius reynaud took on the opening kick off

OR how bout the time Blidi Wreh-Wilson had a QB in his cross hairs at WR and didnt put him in the hospital like 99/100 guys would.....

That safety had to be the worst play in franchise history. Wait all damn summer for real football and projectile diarrhea all over the field like that.

I was stunned. My wife at the time knew to just leave the room.

That safety had to be the worst play in franchise history. Wait all damn summer for real football and projectile diarrhea all over the field like that.

wow, so you think that play lead to your divorce? thats rough

Still won the game tho. Wasn't that against the Steelers in Heinz Field?

That's it. He was the most worthless piece of crap to ever start for the titans.

My only real memory of him was when he absolutely lit up Mushin Muhammed when we destroyed the Panthers in 03. McNair's MVP season and the year the Panthers went to the Super Bowl.

I was too young to really be paying attention to who was blowing coverages and whatnot. But I've heard nothing but horrible things about the dude.

:facepalm:
fb5257902ce88c5cec0d4133929a7dfb.gif

Ok last one .. Mccourty clearly knows Blake is a total F*ck up but the last 10 seconds of this video just about sums up Blake.. Good luck giants with this clown..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back