Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Just gonna leave this here....good day.

http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2017/09/26/border-wall-prototype-construction-begins/

The construction of President Donald Trump’s promised prototype border wall began on Tuesday. Six companies that won the competitive bidding process will begin testing various types of walls.

AP_17243756842874-640x480.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I served in Cuba, GTMO...personally I would go for what both we and the Cubans do there with our border. Instead of a "enforcement zone" both sides have, or had, land mines placed to prevent intervention of "unwanted persons". Maybe it's just me. LOL

"They take drugs, literally, and they throw it - 100lbs of drugs - they throw it over the wall," he said at a rally in Alabama.

"They have catapults. They throw it over the wall and it lands, and it hits somebody on the head and you don't even know they are there.

"Believe it or not, this is the kind of stuff that happens. So you need to have a great wall but it has to be see-through."

View attachment 11525

butthurt progressives are gonna be butthurt
All the wonders of modern engineering, and we are going with the solution the Chinese came up with 3000 years ago. And the Mexicans are gonna beat it with 2000 year old technology.

Great idea.

All the wonders of modern engineering, and we are going with the solution the Chinese came up with 3000 years ago. And the Mexicans are gonna beat it with 2000 year old technology.

Great idea.
BUILD THAT WALL...really the only tax money, other than military expenditures I would support paying more for. In fact, take my part of welfare and put another BRICK IN THE WALL.

LOL

butthurt progtards gonna be sore arsed losers
We have a president discussing best way to prevent catapults from infiltrating the country. We are all losers now.

Someone ask him how he plans to maintain hot oil on top of the wall to prevent ladders, and the pros and cons of the phalanx should the huns I mean Mexicans bypass the wall.

We have a president discussing best way to prevent catapults from infiltrating the country. We are all losers now.

Someone ask him how he plans to maintain hot oil on top of the wall to prevent ladders, and the pros and cons of the phalanx should the huns I mean Mexicans bypass the wall.
Like I said..landmines

Like I said..landmines
What are you talking about?

Now if we want to hire an army of people to dig spike pits, and cover those son bitches up with some leaves, that's something I could get behind.

Nonefficient. Completely ineffective. And hasn't been used functionally for at least 1000 years.

Those are the requirements, and landmines fit none of them.

What are you talking about?

Now if we want to hire an army of people to dig spike pits, and cover those son bitches up with some leaves, that's something I could get behind.

Nonefficient. Completely ineffective. And hasn't been used functionally for at least 1000 years.

Those are the requirements, and landmines fit none of them.
LANDMINES worked GREAT In Cuba...only a couple of attempts per year...I would see the corpse's when we did our "fence line" tour flights for Naval Intel.

LANDMINES worked GREAT In Cuba.

That's the problem. Stop listing progtarded solutions.

Those didn't gain widespread use until the early 20th century, which means they are entirely too effective.

We need something that's going to cost about 1000x what landmines would, and still be virtually useless.

Now that I think about it, we also need to build those lighthouses from Lord of the Rings. From the wall to Washington DC, signaling the Mexican invasion.

Those didn't gain widespread use until the early 20th century, which means they are entirely too effective.

We need something that's going to cost about 1000x what landmines would, and still be virtually useless.

Now that I think about it, we also need to build those lighthouses from Lord of the Rings. From the wall to Washington DC, signaling the Mexican invasion.
We need a Sauron!

to late...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back