Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel's Envy is my favorite at the $50 or less price point. Drinking some right now.

It is pretty good.

I’m currently on a

1792 Single Barrel
Legent
Uncle Nearest

Tennessee kids need to get on Uncle Nearest. Made locally not far from you and it’s really damn good.

I've been drinking Belle Meade Reserve lately. good and local overproof. booker's is my favorite but damn hard to find now

In Alabama we have state stores.

I don’t go to the ABC stores in the lets say affluent part of town. They’re always out of good shit.

I have found that you have better luck going to the state store in the ghetto lol.

All the stores tend to get the same shit but guess what? Nobody buys Bookers in the hood. I bought two bottles not long ago. Same way I find Eagle Rare and Blantons.

Go to the hood

BT by far has the best bourbons. Especially on the higher end stuff. I don't care much for Eagle Rare or EH Taylor, but Blantons, Buffalo Trace, Stagg Jr., Blanton's and Weller are all great.

and of course the BTAC line is the best there is in whiskey

my bro scored a bottle of George T. Stagg at retail the other day. he literally can't even taste because of a surgery he had. bastard.

i've got a pappy 15 at home i scored retail a few years ago. had a pappy 10 but finished it earlier this year.

Picked up the Sazerac Rye

I’ve been trying reasonably priced ryes $30 and under for my old fashioned go to.

This rye is fantastic. I love it. I can’t recommend it enough.

I’ve had Old Forestor Rye, Jim Beam Rye, Jack Daniels Rye but this is killing those.

I’ve tried ryes that cost double and triple what this does and I’d take Sazerac over any of them on value alone.

Jim Beam Rye is fucking gross btw. OF rye is good, JD rye is fine.

Eagle Rare is alright but I like other things at the price point. Not a big fan of anything Buffalo Trace really.

Don't think I've ever had Blantons.

Blantons is one of my favs.

Currently collecting the letter’d stoppers.

Trace is just average to me.

Eagle Rare is pretty good imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back