Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some quality bourbon/whiskey for this weekend’s playoff games cause I know it’ll be painful with the Titans out.

Gimme your top 3 favs that are somewhat reasonably priced.

To give you an idea of what I’m trying to upgrade, my usual is Ezra Brooks on the rocks.

Old Forestor 1920 or 1910

I got a bottle of the 1910 last week and am really enjoying it.

Both $65 ish

Old Forestor 1920 or 1910

I got a bottle of the 1910 last week and am really enjoying it.

Both $65 ish
Thanks. I didn’t see it at my store.

Got a George Dickel 12 to try. The owner recommended it as a good combo of taste and price.

Tonight we drinking an old fashioned

Old Forestor 100

Alt it a bit, sweeten it a bit

Orange bitters, reg bitters, sugar cube, maraschino cherry, orange peel and the OF 100

Second sub out the sugar cube for pure maple syrup and use Crown Royal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Need some quality bourbon/whiskey for this weekend’s playoff games cause I know it’ll be painful with the Titans out.

Gimme your top 3 favs that are somewhat reasonably priced.

To give you an idea of what I’m trying to upgrade, my usual is Ezra Brooks on the rocks.
Maybe not this weekend, but I’ll put you on my list for a local distillery Ironclad distillery. Be making a visit this weekend. You, XO, and 80 get a gift. Should have it by SB

Tonight we drinking an old fashioned

Old Forestor 100

Alt it a bit, sweeten it a bit

Orange bitters, reg bitters, sugar cube, maraschino cherry, orange peel and the OF 100

Second sub out the sugar cube for pure maple syrup and use Crown Royal.
Experimented the other day with coffee beans. Went to a pork and bourbon tasting, and one of the drinks was a neat Bourbon with 3 coffee beans.... pretty fantastic

Experimented the other day with coffee beans. Went to a pork and bourbon tasting, and one of the drinks was a neat Bourbon with 3 coffee beans.... pretty fantastic

Wait coffee beans in the whiskey? I’m confused. Explain further because I’m interested

Wait coffee beans in the whiskey? I’m confused. Explain further because I’m interested
Just that XO. A neat pour with 3 coffee beans. The beans just sit in the glass as you drink. I was served the drink at a tasting, and have started fooling around with different coffee bean roasts to find the right bean for me. It's not something I do all the time, but I do like it.

@JR1980 , @XO, @TitanJeff

Made my visit to Ironclad Distillery today. Scooped y’all some Small Batch bourbon and myself some too. It’s a younger bourbon with a great reputation. Usually go for their Straight Bourbon in 750 mL, but reviews on this Small Batch have been very good by serious people. These are 375 mL bottles. Couldn’t justify buying 4 full size bottles, and I am curious about the Small Batch anyway. If it’s anything like I’ve already had, we will all be pleased. PM me your addresses, and I’ll get this out to you Tuesday. We can all enjoy it together during the Super Bowl! It’s my treat fellas.

Very cool. Don't think I've tried Ironclad before.

We visited Leiper's Fork Distillery pre-Covid. They're fairly new so it's too early for them to have any of their own product to sell.

H. Clark Distillery is close and I plan on visiting after Covid.

@JR1980 , @XO, @TitanJeff

Made my visit to Ironclad Distillery today. Scooped y’all some Small Batch bourbon and myself some too. It’s a younger bourbon with a great reputation. Usually go for their Straight Bourbon in 750 mL, but reviews on this Small Batch have been very good by serious people. These are 375 mL bottles. Couldn’t justify buying 4 full size bottles, and I am curious about the Small Batch anyway. If it’s anything like I’ve already had, we will all be pleased. PM me your addresses, and I’ll get this out to you Tuesday. We can all enjoy it together during the Super Bowl! It’s my treat fellas.

Dang man. Bless you brother. I appreciate that.

Jameson has the best whiskey commercials hands down! Just saw the newest one, and laughed my ass off. Loses a barrel at sea, goes in after it to be attacked by giant octopus. Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back