Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
I think we are at the place where we need to go BPA. Of course there are some positions you might down grade, but take the best of DL, OLB/Edge, WR, CB, TE, you can get. We need a better pass rush, a bit more dynamic passing game, and you always need great secondary play. Take the player that improves you the most at any one of these places.

You said take best player available. Then said not to take best player available and focus on a handful of positions.

I said take best player in a group of positions. Some positions don’t make any sense for our team even if they are the best available, like QB, G, P, Safety, RB. Would you not agree?

I said take best player in a group of positions. Some positions don’t make any sense for our team even if they are the best available, like QB, G, P, Safety, RB. Would you not agree?

I agree with that draft strategy, but that isn't best player available. That's drafting while considering on need.

No team drafts solely based on best player available or based on need. Cause it would be stupid. It is always going to be some matrix of the 2.

I agree with that draft strategy, but that isn't best player available. That's drafting while considering on need.

No team drafts solely based on best player available or based on need. Cause it would be stupid. It is always going to be some matrix of the 2.

OK, you can nit pic or be overly strict in your definition. So by your logic no team would use BPA. NFL people use the term the way I did all the time. They say a team should go BPA, but often would exclude qb or other positions. People have said it about the Titans this year but they don’t mean we should take a RB if we sign Henry.

I'd be completely fine with this. Maybe we can package a player or two... Like Casey, CD, and our 1st.

Wishful thinking. If the skins want to trade that pick, it will take something in the neighborhood of 3 firsts. Our pick is late. Casey is on the backside of his career, and Davis has no value. It would take way more than 29 and those two to get it done.

29, brown, and Simmons might get it done. Maybe.

trade all the picks for chase young
According to the trade value chart the #2 pick this year is worth 2600.

We don't have a 4th or 7th...Our picks and their value:
29 - 640
61 - 292
93 - 128
156 - 29
188 - 16.2
Total - 1105.2

We would have to give up all of this year and next years drafts to land chase young.

I’m all for BPA as long as the BPA is a pass rusher.

If it’s not, then I’m not for BPA but for taking a pass rusher.

So really, they just need to draft a pass rusher, not BPA

Here we go, my first shot at a titans mock:
1. OLB Yetur Gross-Matos
2. WR Jalen Raegor
3. OG Calvin Throckmorton
5. CB Troy Pride Jr
7. K Rodrigo Blankenship

Here we go, my first shot at a titans mock:
1. OLB Yetur Gross-Matos
2. WR Jalen Raegor
3. OG Calvin Throckmorton
5. CB Troy Pride Jr
7. K Rodrigo Blankenship

I could live with that. Doubt Gross-Mayos falls that far. I am seeing a lot of people project us taking Davidson out of Auburn. Could definitely live with that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back