Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go, my first shot at a titans mock:
1. OLB Yetur Gross-Matos
2. WR Jalen Raegor
3. OG Calvin Throckmorton
5. CB Troy Pride Jr
7. K Rodrigo Blankenship
According to Google...there is actually a player named Yetur Gross-Matos and you didn't just make that up.

Results from a mock draft on thedraftnetwork.com

29. Deandre Swift (not great options here, so I took BPA)
61. Joshua Uche, EDGE
93. Ezra Cleveland, OT
156. David Woodward, LB
188. AJ Green, CB
213. Rodrigo Blankenship, K
220. Cage Cervenka, IOL

I really hope we trade out of the 1st round and acquire more picks. This is a really deep draft for several areas that we have needs at.

Another Mock that is strictly BPA, regardless of need. Pretty much overkill at WR. Silver lining is there's a good shot at least one of them turns into a star.

29. Xavier McKinney, S
61. Brandon Aiyuk, WR
93. Brycen Hopkins, TE
156. Tyler Johnson, WR
188. Antonio Gandy-Golden, WR
213. Jauan Jennings, WR
220. Kalija Lipscomb, WR

Another Mock that is strictly BPA, regardless of need. Pretty much overkill at WR. Silver lining is there's a good shot at least one of them turns into a star.

29. Xavier McKinney, S
61. Brandon Aiyuk, WR
93. Brycen Hopkins, TE
156. Tyler Johnson, WR
213. Jauan Jennings, WR
220. Kalija Lipscomb, WR

Yeah, a bit of over kill...

View attachment 17237

I think this is a new mock draft site. Seems to be a lot better than the other ones.

With that said, this is my first attempt. I think Terrell Lewis could be a guy we target...you better believe vvrabel will be hands on with him at bamas pro day.

Not sure how i feel about danzler in the 2nd after that really bad 40 time, but he's a good, long corner. This is obviously considering we don't target these positions in free agency.

As for A Gibson, im biased as a memphis fan, but i think he would be a great replacement for dion and complement to Derrick.

Last edited by a moderator:

29. Xavier McKinney, S
61. Brandon Aiyuk, WR
93. Brycen Hopkins, TE
156. Tyler Johnson, WR
213. Jauan Jennings, WR
220. Kalija Lipscomb, WR

No offense, but John Robinson might get fired the Monday after the draft for that.

View attachment 17237

I think this is a new mock draft site. Seems to be a lot better than the other ones.

With that said, this is my first attempt. I think Terrell Lewis could be a guy we target...you better believe vvrabel will be hands on with him at bamas pro day.

Not sure how i feel about danzler in the 2nd after that really bad 40 time, but he's a good, long corner. This is obviously considering we don't target these positions in free agency.

As for A Gibson, im biased as a memphis fan, but i think he would be a great replacement for dion and complement to Derrick.
What site is that?

I'm looking at 2 DE players who could work on the edge or give us a pass rush inside because they have some size.

AJ Epenesa(6'5 280) of Iowa and Yetur Gross-Matos(6'4.5 266) of Penn State.

Both were really productive over 2 seasons.

Espenesa on tape looks like JJ Watt. Literally but he ran poorly at the combine 5.04 40 and Gross-Matos did not run at all.

Both of these guys would fit either category. BPA and a position of need.

I would take either of those 2 guys just mentioned over Terrell Lewis. I like Lewis but I like these guys better.

I'm looking at 2 DE players who could work on the edge or give us a pass rush inside because they have some size.

AJ Epenesa(6'5 280) of Iowa and Yetur Gross-Matos(6'4.5 266) of Penn State.

Both were really productive over 2 seasons.

Espenesa on tape looks like JJ Watt. Literally but he ran poorly at the combine 5.04 40 and Gross-Matos did not run at all.

Both of these guys would fit either category. BPA and a position of need.

Epenesa is very intriguing. He really does look a little like jj watt. I wouldn't be mad at that pick at all.

Yetur gross matos looks like a bust to me. Reminds me too much of Derrick Morgan. Good at everything not great at anything...He's not going to be strong enough to bull rush ots and i don't think he's fast enough to get around them either. He also disappears alot and shows his lack of a high motor.

As for Terrell Lewis... I mean a 40 inch vertical at his size...that's super human stuff. his tape(while theres not much) shows his raw athleticism and explosiveness. He has moves too, I noticed a nasty spin move while watching him. You also see him doing it against the best teams in the nation. I imagine vvrabel will be intrigued by the idea of having another beastly bama boy that he can mold.

He absolutely destroyed Arkansas. I don't know if id take Lewis in the 1st, but i definitely wouldn't take gross matos in the 1st.

I'm hoping somehow we get lucky and get cj Henderson. That boy looks special.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take either of those 2 guys just mentioned over Terrell Lewis. I like Lewis but I like these guys better.

And i know you're a bama fan, so i gotta ask why you don't like Lewis more than yetur matos? I'm a bama hater, but I still see him potentially being a much more impactful player in the NFL.

Gross Matos has been running high 4.4's and low 4.5's at the "junior day" at Penn State the whole time he was there. And his rep is for having a high motor.

Penn State played him in contain and 3 tech way too much for his skillset. He was dominant his sophomore year and dominant against Ohio State last year, but he was also banged up a lot. There were probably games where he went out with injuries 6 times.

I think he's got 12+ sack, all- pro every year potential with a system that keeps him clean and no real injuries.

View attachment 17237

I like Gibson a bunch....he is just a football player....he is willing to do whatever it takes to make his team better...He can return kickoffs, play RB or WR...would be a great gadget guy to have....he has a thick lower body which allows him to break tackles similar to AJ Brown

Gross Matos has been running high 4.4's and low 4.5's at the "junior day" at Penn State the whole time he was there. And his rep is for having a high motor.

Penn State played him in contain and 3 tech way too much for his skillset. He was dominant his sophomore year and dominant against Ohio State last year, but he was also banged up a lot. There were probably games where he went out with injuries 6 times.

I think he's got 12+ sack, all- pro every year potential with a system that keeps him clean and no real injuries.

Low motor, reminds me of Derrick Morgan too in the fact thst hes not great at anything, but he's good at alot of things. Just my opinions of coarse. Also, id love proof that he ran a 4.4 or 4.5

Epenesa has a high motor, i didn't see it in matos.

Low motor, reminds me of Derrick Morgan too in the fact thst hes not great at anything, but he's good at alot of things. Just my opinions of coarse. Also, id love proof that he ran a 4.4 or 4.5

Epenesa has a high motor, i didn't see it in matos.

Nobody can really prove a pro day time, but google his name and 4.52 forty time and you'll get 2 pages of people saying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back