Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's being reported by Arians that Brady hasn't informed the Bucs and Brady's Dad said he knows nothing about it as of now. I'm sure it's offical on his behalf, but I won't be shocked if he plays next year..

Well there you have it, TMZ talked to Brady’s dad for the full scoop.

As much as I doubt the ESPN of the world and their “sources”, TMZ reaching out to Brady’s dad isn’t the source I immediately believe.

That was just the first source pulled up. But there's quite a few reputable sources that are saying it's not official. Heck even some counterparts at ESPN are saying that it's not 100% official.

That was just the first source pulled up. But there's quite a few reputable sources that are saying it's not official. Heck even some counterparts at ESPN are saying that it's not 100% official.

I doubt Brady wants to go out with an L …. I think he plays next year.

Cmon Brady play one more season so you can meet the Titans in the SB and it ends with a Caleb Farley pick-6 to ice the game and TB12’s career. :trophy:

Cmon Brady play one more season so you can meet the Titans in the SB and it ends with a Caleb Farley pick-6 to ice the game and TB12’s career. :trophy:
Maybe we should trade Tannehill to Tampa and lure Brady out of retirement..

Tom Brady expected to retire: Five candidates to become next Buccaneers QB, including one surprise big name

3. Ryan Tannehill
This would take some serious financial gymnastics, as Tannehill is due a whopping $38.6 million on the second-to-last year of the $118M extension he signed with the Titans. But Tennessee has reason to at least shop the veteran, who's been top-10 material in the regular season but barely passable in the playoffs of late. Bucs QBs coach Clyde Christensen worked with Tannehill for the veteran's final two seasons with the Dolphins, however, and it's conceivable that Arians could lean more on Tampa Bay's ground game -- assuming Leonard Fournette is back -- to keep Tannehill comfortable. Like Carr, he doesn't necessarily jump off the page, but if Tampa Bay's chief priority is remaining in the playoff picture, he would help

Last edited by a moderator:
Schefter is on ESPN breaking news during this Kentucky/Kansas college game stating that Brady is indeed retiring, even though Brady, his agent or family have yet to 100% confirm at this time.

What does Schefter know that everyone else don't know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back