Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m willing to pass over ownership with zero conditions. Not like AAS is anything to brag about so I’m sure Tom terrific can do at least that well.

The statement about ownership is all speculative, personal feeling, and is not on topic.....

Please stay on topic of Tom Brady retires from the National Football League after 22 seasons......

My first thought is what an incredible slow roll to greatest of all time. Even after three supes he wasn't even in the conversation as greatest ever. It was a journey. 84 fkin k yards later, plus 12k more in the playoffs, here we are. What a ride. Undisputed King.

giphy.gif

I took JRob out to dinner last night. We agreed:

1. Brady comes in as a QB coach and/or
2. Brady puts the cleats back on mid-season.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remember back in the day how Brady can't "do it" without Belichick... then he goes to Tampa to win ANOTHER Superb Owl.

Meanwhile, Bill got into the playoffs without Brady and was one-and-done.

I remember back in the day how Brady can't "do it" without Belichick... then he goes to Tampa to win ANOTHER Superb Owl.

Meanwhile, Bill got into the playoffs without Brady and was one-and-done.
That was sweet to see, I can't stand Belichick.

But in saying that Brady did go to a Tampa team with alot more talent than NE and a pretty good coach in Arians and OC in Leftwich. A good defense as well.
Not taking away from Brady, he truly is the GOAT and had an amazing career.

What does Schefter know that everyone else don't know?
He knows people have short memories and if his is wrong everyone will have forgotten in a few months. It’s a staple of sportsj ournalism (snd I use the term very loosely) where you’re never held accountable for just making stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back