Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Well, Vrabel sucked balls, so glad we moved on.

I like Cally, I think he will be a much better option to develop Levis. It all comes down to Levis though at the end of the day. I’m glad they went out and got him some guys to give him a chance.

#NoExcuses

I liked Vrabel, but he was too stubborn. He had a good thing with Arthur for a minute, but as soon as he was gone wheels came off. One good season under what's-his-face-the-franchise-killer as OC then it was over.

I'm looking forward to this season. As much as I will miss Henry, I like winning more. Here's to a more balanced attack and not being predictable. Rather, the only thing I'd like to be predictable is Titan's scoring a LOT, and always being a tough out for opponents. LET'S GO!

Yeah, it's about the only thing I am really interested in. Happy with the OL rebuild so far. Hopefully we keep the nasty part of our team style. I like the plodding style of play we used. This will be a big change.
I remember how the Titan's offense changed under Mike Heimerdinger. That was quite a change at the time, and sorely welcome. I hope what Callahan brings is that and then some.

Latest posts

Back