Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Scorps! i used to listen to them back in the day. they rock

If you like watching a running back run directly into his linemen for 2 plays, then watch someone roll out and lob a ball to a cornerback, this is your game.

That’s gonna be a hoot. All the pressure is on The Saints because no one expects anything from the Broncos this game.

It was a spectacular game!

That Hinton guy is probably the bravest dude in the NFL right now. He looked like a child out there playing QB.

If you like watching a running back run directly into his linemen for 2 plays, then watch someone roll out and lob a ball to a cornerback, this is your game.

giphy.gif

This was tragic, I suppose better than a forfeit but I felt bad for the Broncos. Had it been the Steelers however, I would have DVRed the game and watched it every day.

Every now and then teams call fake punts or FG and a K or P throws.
Despite not having a QB, I actually had higher expectations than the 1/9 for 13 yards. 2 INT, I did expect something like that.

They really hosed him by running wildcat on 1st and 2nd down with Lindsey and then Freeman, then trottling him out there on 3rd and 8.

Yah, they really did lol.

Give credit to that Denver defense though. In a game they had practically no hope of winning the D showed up and did well..... at least until fatigue inevitable set in.

Yah, they really did lol.

Give credit to that Denver defense though. In a game they had practically no hope of winning the D showed up and did well..... at least until fatigue inevitable set in.

It was so frustrating because I was expecting to see read options, screens, bootlegs, jet sweeps and pitch outs to KJ Hamler, and all this stuff.

Most teams could run straight Wildcat all game, and put up more than 3 points, IMO. This is the weirdest year.

Guess they really didn't have much time to implement a whole playbook.

I’m not a Denver fan in the slightest but the NFL did them wrong! No way this game is played if it was KC, Pitt, or any number of other teams.

I’m not a Denver fan in the slightest but the NFL did them wrong! No way this game is played if it was KC, Pitt, or any number of other teams.

apparently the QBs in question are the one's that screwed up. If they had followed protocol they would not have been made inactive.

Basically, one of them got Covid and the others were exposed to him while not wearing masks, which they were supposed to be wearing.

At least that is what I understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back