Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
They handed New Orleans a win, basically it was a unofficial forfeit. That being said, what if the saints win the conference by one game, how does Seattle or Green bay overlook that. The saints should beat Denver under all circumstances....but on any given Sunday you never know especially with Drew Breese out. What the NFL did was to avoid the Super bowl being pushed beyond Feburary 7. The Steelers and the Ravens are getting screwed over also....a game on Wednesday, and then play on Sunday? If the Steelers lose Wednesday, they might be in for a rough finish.

I imagine most NFL teams are looking at it from the perspective of “but for the grace of god” it could happen to any of them at a moments notice. That’s why you don’t hear anything except from the fans,

apparently the QBs in question are the one's that screwed up. If they had followed protocol they would not have been made inactive.

Basically, one of them got Covid and the others were exposed to him while not wearing masks, which they were supposed to be wearing.

At least that is what I understand.
Yea, I heard the same thing. Lock came out and said as much in an apology.

They handed New Orleans a win, basically it was a unofficial forfeit. That being said, what if the saints win the conference by one game, how does Seattle or Green bay overlook that. The saints should beat Denver under all circumstances....but on any given Sunday you never know especially with Drew Breese out. What the NFL did was to avoid the Super bowl being pushed beyond Feburary 7. The Steelers and the Ravens are getting screwed over also....a game on Wednesday, and then play on Sunday? If the Steelers lose Wednesday, they might be in for a rough finish.
Steelers and Ravens are both scheduled to play Monday night in week 13. Less of a turnaround than playing sunday then thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back