Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was cause of injuries and we had our 2 rookies in there baas and snyder. now the last 2 games against rams and texans the niners o-line looked solid and that was without newberry,jennings and now allen

I'm not a GM by any means, but when you have four wins and then ditch your two best players in the offseason, I think that qualifies as being managed poorly. Injuries or not, the future looks bleak for the next two years or so.

Gunny said:
hate to break it too you,but if your schedule was harder you'd be picking higher then us.

Hate to break it to you Gunny but it is the other way around. We are picking ahead of all those teams with the same record as us because we played the easiest schedule. The logic is if you lost the same number of games as another team but had an easier schedule you must stink more.

Titans2008 said:
I'm not a GM by any means, but when you have four wins and then ditch your two best players in the offseason, I think that qualifies as being managed poorly. Injuries or not, the future looks bleak for the next two years or so.

I'm not going to throw any stones at the 49ers because we both live in glass houses. We are about to let our QB for the last decade walk and we could easily be playing a rookie alot next year (the 49er know all about how that can work out). The 49ers have two first round picks and their QB atleast has a year under his belt. Right now I'm not sure which team looks any good on paper.

The niners must be kicking themselves in the rear for winning all those games at the end. It really hurt you. This year the Titans stumbled into a great pick. And the Texans literally tanked the season like the T'wolves did last week.

exactly soxcat us and the raiders had the hardest schedule.
slamma jamma yes those 2 wins did hurt the niners in a way but i think for alex smiths confidence he needed to win at least 1 game and now that he beat the texans and the lambs with not much talent around him i think he will do good next season with the more talent on offense we added over the off-season

ya those damn texans are complete idiots about 2 or 3 games came down to like 30 somethin yard field goals and they just happened to 'miss'

allen is still an amazing blocker gunny i read some cowboys forums and half of them cried there eyes out cause allen was gone,especially to the niners

If you actually sign Javon, I'll quit mocking your WR corps. But come on, Bryant made 1009 yards strictly because in the last game he broke 100 yards for the first time all year. You lost Lloyd, if you don't sign someone, he won't make 1000 again. As for RB, you don't have 1 decent one, much less 2. While we're not in a position to criticize much, I still think you're being overly optimistic.

On the draft point scale that trade was a dead-even trade.

the 22nd pick value is 780, and the overall 37 + overall 68 = 530 + 250 = 780

ninerfan said:
exactly soxcat us and the raiders had the hardest schedule.
slamma jamma yes those 2 wins did hurt the niners in a way but i think for alex smiths confidence he needed to win at least 1 game and now that he beat the texans and the lambs with not much talent around him i think he will do good next season with the more talent on offense we added over the off-season

I agree. Under no circumstances do you tank a game. It's always better to have confidence and show improvement than to draft a few spots higher.

titans3801- frank gore had 608 yards on 127 attempts that 4.8 ypc. Would you not call that even decent? and what with an improved and more experienced o-line?
as for bryant he got a 1000 yards cause one game he got over 100 yards? sense?
that means he averaged 60 yards in the other 15 games not bad, not exactly mind blowing i will admit too. i think donte stallworth of the saints has more of a chance of comin to the niners than walker. Denver really wants him.

You could say that gunny but stallworth got 900 yards and 7TD's last year.
The niners could definitely use a guy like that just like the titans needed a david givens kind of guy.Obviously givens would be chosen over stallworth by most teams still with the niners WR's they cant really be picky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back